farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy clomid is ****ing me up

hey bros

im on my pct right now and it sux, i feel like shit. a mixture of depression/anger. fighting with my gf all the time and to be honest i couldnt care less if we would break up (i wasnt like this yesterday). im on day 7 of the pct.

is there anything i can do? should i just stop with the clomid??
    PS! this pct is for a cycle i had to stop due to injury and surgery, sometime in june/july, so its been atleast 4 months since.

thestudent is offline Associate Member
    Just stick with the pct. The fluctuation in emotions will soon be over. Keep in mind when you have these feelings to consider is it you feeling them or is it the clomid

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    hey bros

im on my pct right now and it sux, i feel like shit. a mixture of depression/anger. fighting with my gf all the time and to be honest i couldnt care less if we would break up (i wasnt like this yesterday). im on day 7 of the pct.

PS! this pct is for a cycle i had to stop due to injury and surgery, sometime in june/july, so its been atleast 4 months since.
    I am a little confused. Did your cycle end 4 months ago, and you are just now starting PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I am a little confused. Did your cycle end 4 months ago, and you are just now starting PCT?
    yeah i was really depressed, i even threw my juice down the drain

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    what the.....?

hmmm, well, clomid is a bad time....good luck man.

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    what did you do for a cycle and how long?

500mg test e / week, 50mg winnie /ed, i only got to week 6 (1 week of winnie) if i remember correctly, i may have used some other suff too...dont think so though..cant remember

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i was really depressed, i even threw my juice down the drain
    Do you have any idea how many needy people are out there and your just throwing away juice. Your a SINNER!!...

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    500mg test e / week, 50mg winnie /ed, i only got to week 6 (1 week of winnie) if i remember correctly, i may have used some other suff too...dont think so though..cant remember
    Wait, and how long after your last test e injection did you start your PCT?

lol about 4 months ? i was planning on doing a cycle in a month or so, so i just thought it would be a good idea, IMO its never to late for a proper pct, is it ?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    hey bros

If the clomid is causing you emotional problems, why not try nolva as a replacement? Hooker claims that it is superior for restoring natural test levels.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    WOW, I'd get on more test asap! Your body has had no test for over 4 months, Not sure if clomid would be the right choice. Maybe light dosages of test for a short time then PCT.? Any thoughts?

Go out and get some tribulus terrestris and Yohimbe bark. I find it definitely helps combat negatives from clomid. I no longer do clomid for 3 wks after my cycles. Instead, I do some heavy HCG for 2 weeks w/ nolva, tribulus, and yohimbe, then followed by 10 days of clomid at 100mg/day. No more 3 wk bullshit, not only does it make me wanna die, it breaks me out like a mother****er!!!

hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    use Nolva its better that clomid at least you dont feel like a bitch its a big missunderstanding that clomid works and is different then Nolva

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    you could stick with just nolva, 20mg ED until you have your test levels back.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk100
    use Nolva its better that clomid at least you dont feel like a bitch its a big missunderstanding that clomid works and is different then Nolva
    Yeah, but I will usually use both in PCT since they are slightly different in how they act on the hypothalamus.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    why did you deside to start clomid a week ago, 4 months after PCT? do you still have low sex drive or something? atrophy still? im confused..

this post is a lost cause. finished your cycle 4 months ago and you wondering why ur feeling different now that you've introduced estrogen into your system.. yikes do another cycle and end it correctly and you might not be feeling the way you do!my.02

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    you could stick with just nolva, 20mg ED until you have your test levels back.
    20mg for how many days? *how do u know ur fully recovered.. fawkin edits 2much sweet leaf.
    Last edited by GetHugeDieTrying; 11-17-2005 at 04:48 PM.

no i dont have low sex drive or anything, my balls are way bigger than they were during the cycle 4 months ago (and before i started the pct) everything works fine, no depressions or anything like that either, just thought it might be good with a pct even though its 4 months to late

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    20mg for how many days? *how do u know ur fully recovered.. fawkin edits 2much sweet leaf.
    At a dose of 20mg, 30 days would be sufficient.

no i dont have low sex drive or anything, my balls are way bigger than they were during the cycle 4 months ago (and before i started the pct) everything works fine, no depressions or anything like that either, just thought it might be good with a pct even though its 4 months to late
    i guess in those 4 months ur test recovered somewhat decently????
    and pct should not be needed? like said previously just use novladex if your concerned.

Thread Information