Thread: Will I live?

Hard Head is offline Member

Will I live?

Changed it up some. The Clen was ****ing me up. Kinda reminded me of the 'old days' where I really enjoyed that stimulant buzz, not any more. Now only Tamox and T3. I have noticed a significant change. Added 50mg/ed of Turin to prevent catabolism in week 2.
    Last edited by Hard Head; 12-02-2005 at 09:15 AM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    If you are fearing your safety...I would highly suggest you do not do this. Clen will play on your CNS...and with you already having fear...you can most likely expect panic attacks. THEY SUCK!

I would suggest cardio and maybe E/C/A...although personally I don't like the A.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Why Letro? Why Nolva? Why Clomid?

Why so much clen !?!?!?!

Hard Head is offline Member
    I'm not really fearing for my safety but have not seen any postings that combine all of these and did have concerns abou putting them all together. The goals are fat loss for the Clen /T3, I was planning to ramp up to a place where I can handle the clen. Clen = the shakes. Powertools & Firearms aren't a good combination with a shaky hand. The anti E's are to buffer the efects of long term antihistamine use.

I hit the cardio pretty hard 3x a week

E/C/A stack really doesn't crank me up, I can get some warmth from it but certainly nothing close to jitters, up to the dose where I have to start worring about the effects on my colon. Caffiene is a stim that causes my colon to spasm. Not too cool to have to break off in the middle of a set to run and pinch one off.
    Last edited by Hard Head; 12-02-2005 at 09:17 AM.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    My body quickly adapts to the side effects (higher temp, insomnia) of clen within a couple days. Alcohol acts in many different complex ways to pack on fat. I would cut it out completely. It is not just the carbs in it, light beers aren't much better since the alcohol itself is the main problem.

Thread Information