silvernblack is offline Junior Member

clomid alternative?

can i take tribestan in place of clomid for my pct?

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    no...must take clomid or nolva

trib is a good ADDITION to the required anti-e's/

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    You could but take at the very least nolvadex with an anti e! Personally I would not leave out clomid in pct.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    You could but take at the very least nolvadex with an anti e! Personally I would not leave out clomid in pct.
    I agree, I wouldnt leave clomid or nolva in PCT. Help you recover quicker

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Stick with the clomid. Tribulus doesn't have the science to back up its claims. You could take some tribulus with a 15-20% protodioscin content, in addition to the clomid.

kspargo5 is offline New Member
    can u use 6 oxo or and other over the counter antiestrogens for post cycle?

hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    You dont need both Nolva and clomid thats a common missunderstanding in the bb community that clomid and Nolva are different they are not and Nolva is the stronger of them.

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    What the f**k are u saying man?????
    You guys need a lot of research before go ruin other people!!!!!! Look Nolva and clomid do 2 different things...U can notice that since you use nolva throughout your cycle because it prevents gyno. Clomid is another antiestrogen wich has nothing to do with gyno!It's mostly used to <<kick start>> our balls again after cycle and steroid use and also fights against etrogen that are produced of anabolic use...

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mamias20918756
    You guys need a lot of research before go ruin other people!!!!!! Look Nolva and clomid do 2 different things...U can notice that since you use nolva throughout your cycle because it prevents gyno. Clomid is another antiestrogen wich has nothing to do with gyno!It's mostly used to <<kick start>> our balls again after cycle and steroid use and also fights against etrogen that are produced of anabolic use...
    You can use nolva for PCT. In the profiles section, check out the article on nolva. Hooker recommended nolva over clomid for PCT because he believed it is stronger than clomid for restoring test levels. I, personally, took the middle road for PCT. I used 100mg of Clomid and 20mg of Nolva for 1 month and restored my test levels. I'm not saying either of you are wrong, just trying to help.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mamias20918756
    Yep it's you that needs to a bit more research. Both nolva and clomid are SERMS and are selective in the tissue they will "work" on but both will restore natural hormone production or HPTA.

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    IF you dont like the effects of clomid just keep it at a low dose. I couldnt hang with 100mg of clomid so I bumped it down to 50 and did some nolva and l-dex too Look into l-dex thats another good one.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironmanjay
    IF you dont like the effects of clomid just keep it at a low dose. I couldnt hang with 100mg of clomid so I bumped it down to 50 and did some nolva and l-dex too Look into l-dex thats another good one.
    l-dex isn't going to replace nolva or clomid in restoring HPTA functions but it does help make the process faster.

If someone has problems running clomid then nolva is another way to restore HPTA functions.

The person would need to run 60mg Nolva for no less then 30 days..... l-dex can be ran along side it at .25mg.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk100
    You dont need both Nolva and clomid thats a common missunderstanding in the bb community that clomid and Nolva are different they are not and Nolva is the stronger of them.
    Have you ever run just a nolva PCT at a higher dose (60mg) like Hooker used to recommend? I thought about it but chickened out and went with clomid at 100mg and nolva at 20mg for 1 month.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    I was gonna run just nolva for PCT too, after doing HCG @ 500 iu eod in between the last test shot and PCT, but also chickened out and bought the clomid. I'm going 100mg clomid / 40 mg nolva for the first week and then backing down to 50 / 20 for 3 weeks. I ran 10 mg nolva for the last 5 weeks of cycle and during the hcg.

Thread Information