needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Best Possible PCT...Got Nolva/Letro/Clomid/HCG/Clenbuterol

Have my last shot of test E and deca today, do i start PCT 18 days after today due to the test E or wait 21 for the deca ? Also i have a weeks worth of prop @ 100mg EOD...should i run this while im waiting for my 21 days to be up and start PCT from the deca ? Iv also got some HCG ...should i start this now @ 500iu's every three days for 21 days ? Or will it be a waste if i run a week of prop whilst im waiting for the deca to be out of my system

I have letro nolva clomid HCG and Clenbuterol …and sufficient amounts of them all…can someone devise me a killer PCT with all these?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i wouldent use letro for pct i'd get some l-dex instead but look's like you have everything for PCT

iv heard letro is the best Anti E and gets rid of gyno like nothing else

hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    Its not good to use a-dex or Letro in PCT because to low estrogen levels slows down recovery the only AI drug you could use in PCT is Aromasin .

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    In 2 weeks start this :
    week 1-2 500iu HCG EOD
    week 1-3 25mg aromasin or .5mg letro
    week 1-6 20mg Nolva ED
    week 3-6 100mg clomid ED (i would leave this out)

You can take clen ED at whatever dose your comfortable with. It will help. Get some ketotifen and take at bed time if you take clen. 2mg ED. Its at CEM.

Quote Originally Posted by hulk100
    Its not good to use a-dex or Letro in PCT because to low estrogen levels slows down recovery the only AI drug you could use in PCT is Aromasin.
    so why do people use nolva in PCT ?

jaytown25 is offline Junior Member
    because nolva is an anti e and will help stop the onset of gyno. If you already have gyno then you might want to try something stronger like letro.

Thread Information