sizzlechest is offline Member

Arimidex Vs. Tamoxifen

Is There An Advantage Or Disadvantage In Using One Vs. The Other For Anti E. ?

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    im gonna use both in my upcoming cycle. as far as i know nolva blocks the receptors that pick up the estrogen and arimidex takes care of the estrogen floating around in the blood.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolva blocks estrogen in select tissues. It is primarily used during cycle to block gyno, or in PCT to help with HCG and help raise natty test. It does nothing to lower estrogen in the blood. Arimidex is and AI. It blocks test from converting to estrogen. It is primarily used to avoid gyno, bloat and fat gain by lowering estrogen in the blood. Can be used on cycle or in PCT for these purposes.

TantruM is offline Associate Member
    not looking to hijack... but kinda add to topic... so what your saying of arimidex ... does that mean off a bulk cycle (test , eq , deca ) you would get leaner gains useing both arimidex and nolva then just nolva alone?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TantruM
    not looking to hijack... but kinda add to topic... so what your saying of arimidex... does that mean off a bulk cycle (test , eq , deca) you would get leaner gains useing both arimidex and nolva then just nolva alone?
    both

donopat is offline Junior Member
    i am on 500 mg's enan/300 deca every monday 10 weeks. plus i did 100mg's prop eod to get things started. now, i added 100mg's test suspension/50 mg's winny eod for 60 days on top of the above mentioned. and again at the end i will use 1 or 2 bottles of prop. not one bit of bloat at all. and i am one to get bloated. i am dieting but still. and i am only doing 2 squirts of ldex a day. plus i did some hcg halfway through the cycle ands that raises your estrogen in a big way. i can only contribute this non-bloat to ldex.

i actually believe you get use 1+grams of test weekly and barely hold any water with .25 to .5 mg's a day of ldex. it really is pretty amazing.

pat d.

Thread Information