oldman is offline Anabolic Member

Adding HCG mid-cycle - what to look out for.

I am doing a (15 week) Test cycle and I have HCG for the middle and the end of the cycle (also clomid at the end). I am adding HCG in the middle so my sun-dried tomatoes do not turn into non producing raisins at the end of the cycle. Hoping to kick start them in the middle so they remember what they are suppose to be doing.

I have not used HCG before and my question is are there sides? If so what should I be watching for?

thanks

Oldman

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    I am doing a (15 week) Test cycle and I have HCG for the middle and the end of the cycle (also clomid at the end). I am adding HCG in the middle so my sun-dried tomatoes do not turn into non producing raisins at the end of the cycle. Hoping to kick start them in the middle so they remember what they are suppose to be doing.

I have not used HCG before and my question is are there sides? If so what should I be watching for?

thanks

Oldman
    HCG is hands down the fastest way to grow back the raisins. You may not need to start mid cycle, but you could start a couple days after you last shot. Im guessing you are on test e or c, so this would work. Take 500iu ED if they are really shrunken, or 500iu EOD if they are somewhat shrunken. either dose goes for 14 days. Dont forget your nolva at 20mg ED with the HCG if you choose to follow my regimen, and continue nolva for a month after the last HCG shot. Now for the sides. When you bring back natty test, many time ppl experience acne, gyno and maybe some bloat, often to a higher degree than when on cycle (if you use it in PCT. Ive found it does little at low doses while on cycle). This is due to the estrogen that comes along with it when the boys wake up. You will notice that if the boys are really small,they come back FAST. 14 days of 500iu ED brought them back and then some. I got acne, gyno hit fast, and i had to have letro/arimidex (whichever) and nolva on hand or i would have instant boobs. Im thinking i could go EOD at 500iu and get the same ball growth with less estro sides... but i have yet to try... anyway good luck, nothing is better than HCG to get natty test back, when used properly with nolva (and clomid if you like).

~DB~

thanks for the input. I am on an Anti-e through the whole cycle of course but I wanted to know if sides (like you noted) << acne, gyno and maybe some bloat>> so I knew if something needed to be changed up or added. I do not have any issue with Gyno now on Sust/Deca I check everyday (kind of paranoid). I don't want to fack up and end up with man boobies and scars all over my back. I have been lucky so far but I thought HCG had some profound sides but I could not find them.

thank you again!!!

Oldman

like i said before, many ppl are more prone to sides in PCT than while on cycle. At least, thats the way it is for me.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Doing HCG after the cycle is old school, and the doses used will raise estrogen. Start now, at 300iu for 5 days, then go 300iu every 3 days, until the cycle is over. that should get the boys atart and keep then alive.

HCG should be run during the cycle, at 300-500iu every 3-5 days. This will keep the boys alive and give you a jump start on your recovery

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Doing HCG after the cycle is old school, and the doses used will raise estrogen. Start now, at 300iu for 5 days, then go 300iu every 3 days, until the cycle is over. that should get the boys atart and keep then alive.

HCG should be run during the cycle, at 300-500iu every 3-5 days. This will keep the boys alive and give you a jump start on your recovery

JohnnyB

I have read it both ways and wondered about doing it through the whole cycle. If done through the whole cycle do you thin the sides would be less since it is a smaller dose stretched out or would that not matter?

How does taking HCG effect Test levels?? what I mean is lets say you are taking 500mg Test per week and No HCG during your cycle you Test Levels would be XXXXX but what would adding HCG into the mix do to your Test levels? would this be an increase since your body would be trying to produce Test at the same time. Okay I know silly questions!!

Thanks

Oldman

JohnnyB one more question to add to the above ones.

I only have 2 kits of HCG since I was going to do one at 6+ weeks EOD until gone and then other at the end ED.. If I change to e3d now how long does this last.. I have 10,000iu kits. Is it like HGH where it will only last 2 weeks once activated?

Thanks

Oldman

10,000 is plenty, you can use 500iu every 4 days or 300 every 3 days. Bro the idea that HCG keep your natty test going is not the reason for taking HCG during a cycle. It's only to keep the boys alive, so that you have noe less thing to recover from.

Read this it'll help http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=206008

JohnnyB

10,000 is plenty, you can use 500iu every 4 days or 300 every 3 days. Bro the idea that HCG keep your natty test going is not the reason for taking HCG during a cycle. It's only to keep the boys alive, so that you have noe less thing to recover from.

Read this it'll help http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=206008

JohnnyB

Good info thank you.. I think I will go ahead and start doing this now.
    And the last and final question so i am making sure I am dosing this correctly is this. >>

10,000 IU’s mixed with 2.5 cc of water = 4,000 IU’s per cc so if I use a slinline 30ga, I would do it to the 12.5 mark and that would be 500iu's which would be every 4th day. did I calculate that correctly?

So HCG does not go bad after X amount of days like HGH? This 10,000 units will be open for a long time it seems so I want to make sure.

thanks for your input.

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Good info thank you.. I think I will go ahead and start doing this now.
    And the last and final question so i am making sure I am dosing this correctly is this. >>

10,000 IU’s mixed with 2.5 cc of water = 4,000 IU’s per cc so if I use a slinline 30ga, I would do it to the 12.5 mark and that would be 500iu's which would be every 4th day. did I calculate that correctly?

So HCG does not go bad after X amount of days like HGH? This 10,000 units will be open for a long time it seems so I want to make sure.

thanks for your input.

Oldman
    That looks good, HCG will keep for 30-60 days if mixed in BW and kept in the frig

JohnnyB

That looks good, HCG will keep for 30-60 days if mixed in BW and kept in the frig

JohnnyB

Thank you very much.. I was afraid that the sides would cause an issue but this hopefully will help keep me from getting them (Or as bad)..

Thanks again!!!!

Oldman

keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    keep us posted
    I will let you know if I have any sides that are worth noteing and also if the "boys" come back to life. My wife right now laughs at them which is good because she used to laugh at my small.... oh wait wrong forum..

thanks again

Oldman

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hi-jack the thread but my buddy a Novel kit that says to add 10ml BW to 10,000 iu's. That would give him 1,000 iu's per ml right? 1/2 cc every 4 days would be 500iu's correct? That would give him 20 shots over 2.5 months. Is the HCG gonna be worth anything after that long?

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Sorry to hi-jack the thread but my buddy a Novel kit that says to add 10ml BW to 10,000 iu's. That would give him 1,000 iu's per ml right? 1/2 cc every 4 days would be 500iu's correct? That would give him 20 shots over 2.5 months. Is the HCG gonna be worth anything after that long?
    If the HCG is in a single 10,000IU vial, I'd wait until week 4 of the cycle before mixing and starting the HCG. He won't get much atrophy anyway in that short of a time, and the HCG will be stay good for the remaining 6 weeks of the cycle. If it's in smaller dose vials, just mix it up as he needs it.

I thought I would come back to my thread here since my new question is along the same line.

I started HCG (2 doses in using JohnnyB's recommendation) and I am breaking out with acne all over my shoulders and upper arms. Is this just a coincidence or now I am going into week 6+ of my cycle something else is just coming out?

this sucks I have fairly good skin and don't have to fight acne that much but I look like a teenager again.

Thoughts?

Oldman

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    i had the same problem, jump in a tanning bed 3-4 times a week works wonders

Thread Information