maxzax is offline New Member

Aromasin Rebound Effect?

Hey Guys,

I like to know if you could help me out.

I was looking at getting some aromasin to lower my estrogen levels. My total E's are high (219 range 40-115) and E2 levels are at the top of the reference range. Which I believe is causing HPTA suppression.

From the information I've read Arimidex doesn't make much of a difference in total E's and I've read from other's experiences that aromasin will lower total E's, so I am looking at using aromasin.

I've read that aromasin is a suicide Estrogen Inhibitor, if I lower my Estrogen levels too much with aromasin, will they rebound back to appropriate levels?

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by maxzax; 11-23-2005 at 01:17 AM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by maxzax
    Hey Guys,

I like to know if you could help me out.

I was looking at getting some aromasin to lower my estrogen levels. My total E's are high (219 range 40-115) and E2 levels are at the top of the reference range. Which I believe is causing HPTA suppression.

From the information I've read Arimidex doesn't make much of a difference in total E's and I've read from other's experiences that aromasin will lower total E's, so I am looking at using aromasin.

I've read that aromasin is a suicide Estrogen Inhibitor, if I lower my Estrogen levels too much with aromasin, will they rebound back to appropriate levels?

Thanks guys!
    Why not run femera or letro....... letro will def lower estrogen levels

maxzax is offline New Member
    I read letro has a major rebound effect and only suppresses estrogens while on it. And I don't know enuff about Femera.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Why not run femera or letro....... letro will def lower estrogen levels

Thread Information