ScreaM is offline Associate Member

Pct for test E/EQ cycle

Alright, I plan on running 5oomg/week test e, and 400mg week EQ, now, I want to run clomi, and nolva as my PCT, but how much should I run

and/or

Should I run nolva ED, and what amount?

Thanks

ScreaM

LB33 is offline New Member
    yeah im in the same boat..clomid is much more expensive than nolvadex for me..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO run both for PCT and if you can add arimidex (l-dex) to PCT as well........ You want to make sure you keep your gains from you cycle so don't be cheap and screw up PCT

This how I run PCT........ I run it for no less then 30 days more if I feel I need it

Day 1 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    IMO run both for PCT and if you can add arimidex (l-dex) to PCT as well........ You want to make sure you keep your gains from you cycle so don't be cheap and screw up PCT

This how I run PCT........ I run it for no less then 30 days more if I feel I need it

I agree don't limit your pct, do it until your sex drive is back in full swing

JohnnyB

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member

ya that'll work... im wondering though mud, is the clomid necessary, or do you buy into the Nolva only school of thought... i use nolva hcg (for suppressive cycles) and ldex (or aromasin if i have it).... just curious.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    do not forget the start of clomid should be 21 days after eq and 14 days after the last shot of test e,adjust your cycle to suit pct!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    dadjust your cycle to suit pct!

That's very important. Some people, when they dwindle down to the end of their cycle they feel its over. Some dont run PCT properly enough to retain gains then blame the gear. Or other times they feel as if its a good enough reason to get back on. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh if it was only that easy we'd all be as big as Booz

JuicyJim is offline Junior Member

so mudman l-dex helps you retain more mass?? just curious what l-dex brings to the table for pct.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    ldex reduces estrogen in the blood, helping bloat and gyno.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you've got it down pretty well. Get sufficient Clomid and Nolvadex . Even if one doesn't work, or you don't think you NEED it, it's important to get your body back to normal as fast as possible. I advise ordering both, and enough of each to easily last PCT and after if needed.

If you haven't already ordered, look into a couple bottles of Clenbuterol . It helps cut fat AND is an anti-catabolic. It's uses are obvious, but throw that in a in PCT protocol and you have a chance of keeping 5-10 more lbs of muscle, while burning off body fat at the same time. Read up on it, save another $75, and order some. It's really worth your money.

Thread Information