MoneyAddyct is offline Member

PCT Usage Question

On Nov. 10th my friend finish an 8-week test prop, deca , sust cycle. Since the 10th he said he hasn't lost any mass whatsoever (he gained about 17lbs) and his testes are no longer atrophied. He wants to know if he should still use pct starting Dec. 2nd or if he should save it for his next cycle (and therefore save himself around $90.)

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct
    On Nov. 10th my friend finish an 8-week test prop, deca, sust cycle. Since the 10th he said he hasn't lost any mass whatsoever (he gained about 17lbs) and his testes are no longer atrophied. He wants to know if he should still use pct starting Dec. 2nd or if he should save it for his next cycle (and therefore save himself around $90.)
    Your " friend" needs to start his PCT today......its 18 days post cycle right now!!!
    You can never skip PCT.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    He thought it was 21 days if using Sust? And seriously, it's my friend. I'm not one of those losers who would say friend if I meant myself.

He thought it was 21 days if using Sust? And seriously, it's my friend. I'm not one of those losers who would say friend if I meant myself.
    18-21 depending on who you talk to, the half life of sust is 18 days so I go with that...
    And I was just messing with you when I did the quotes thing.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    hey my "friend "likes to touch him self too much!!! any solutions to that!!!!???

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    21 with deca and sus, yes he need to do PCT, he's keeping the gains becasue the deca and sus is still typering out

JohnnyB

Thread Information