ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

nolv only for pct question

I was going to run nolv only for my pct because thats all I have. Does anyone have any reccommendatiuons on how much to take daily, how long to take it, and how I'll feel on this pct??Thanks for feedback

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    What did you cycle look like? With a nolva only PCT you will probably want to run it at 60mg ED for at least 1 month. Other members will be able to be more specific with greater details. Good luck, bro.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    about to use nolva only for pct this cycle for the first time actually... here's what was reccomended to me:

40mg's/day for 2wks then 20mg's/day until you feel your natty test kicking back in. my guess is 20mg's will be used for no more than 2wks. what is current cycle looking like

graeme87 is offline Member
    i am no expert on the subject but here is a quote from the profile of nolva on www.steroid.com

"A rarely observed but welcome characteristic of Nolvadex is that it has a direct influence on the hypothalamus and thus, by an in-creased release of gonadotropine, it stimulates the testosterone pro-duction in the testes. This does not result in a tremendous but still a measurable increase of the body's own testosterone. This effect, however, is not sufficient to significantly increase the testosterone production reduced by anabolic /androgenic steroids ."

graeme87 is offline Member
    bump

Thread Information