BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Think I screwed up PCT.

I ran test ,eq 16 weeks, switched to prop for last three weeks. I ran HCG after last shot of prop for 10 days at 500iu's aday. Started to get some estrogen rebound so added nolva at40 mg aday. I stopped HCG after day ten and was going to give two days then start clomid at 100 mg ED for 7 days the 50mg ed for 7-10 more running nolva staight through. But on day two of no HCG I feel like I crashed hard, weak , lathargic(sp)oh ya, and nuts tighten back up, not shrunk . Did using the hcg after prop keep me shut down until now? ? What should I do, just start running clomid and continue nolva until I feel right. Guess thats my only option, but did HCG keep me shut down?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Run 100mg of Clomid / 20mg of Nolva for no less then 30 days. I would also add .25mg of L-dex to that as well.

You had 3 days to start PCT after the last shot of Prop. The HCG should have been ran either durring the cycle or the last few weeks of the cycle a week out from PCT.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Run 100mg of Clomid / 20mg of Nolva for no less then 30 days. I would also add .25mg of L-dex to that as well.

You had 3 days to start PCT after the last shot of Prop. The HCG should have been ran either durring the cycle or the last few weeks of the cycle a week out from PCT.
    Ya prop started taking its toll on me so I had to stop right as I started pct, Thanks M.M.

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    I had a little "crash" after I stopped hcg also my recomendation would be to run the clomid and the nolva till your back up and feeling normal.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironmanjay
    I had a little "crash" after I stopped hcg also my recomendation would be to run the clomid and the nolva till your back up and feeling normal.
    I also had a decent amount of estrogen rebound after I stopped HCG , sensitive itchy nipples, 50mg of nolva took that away, but I feel all PCT's should have an anti-e for this reason. I started taking tonkat-ali, LongJax with mht and this was a big help with energy and hopefully libido (not yet though ) but has only been 4 days.

Thread Information