twotymer05 is offline New Member

red and ichy, is it from nolva

i am taking enanthate , deca , and 10 mg (1ml) of nolvadex (tamox)... and when a sweat just comes over me, when i just start to sweat, my whole body gets little red patches and i itch like ****ing crazy, i think its the nolva, and similer experiences?

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Never heard of anything like that. Possibly an allergic reaction?

willymo is offline New Member
    I'm going through the same thing with EQ,Win. If I get warm at all I start itching. I have gone to the dr. and got some antibiotics. Don't know what to tell you though. Couldn't get a straight answer from anyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by willymo
    I'm going through the same thing with EQ,Win. If I get warm at all I start itching. I have gone to the dr. and got some antibiotics. Don't know what to tell you though. Couldn't get a straight answer from anyone here.

hmm, well i stopped taking teh nolva, so ill tell you if that helps

02-sixty is offline New Member

nolvadex

SIDE EFFECTS: now mind you this is side effects for women,since drug is a breast caqncer drug
    Nausea, hot flashes, weight gain or headache may occur. If these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor promptly.

Report promptly: abnormal vaginal bleeding or irregular periods, vaginal discharge, groin pain, vision changes.

Unlikely but report promptly: vomiting, rash.

Tell your doctor immediately if any of these highly unlikely but very serious side effects occur: dark urine, yellowing eyes and skin, easy bruising, persistent sore throat, fever, mental or mood changes, trouble breathing, unusual tiredness, leg pain or swelling, dizzines

Quote Originally Posted by 02-sixty
    SIDE EFFECTS: now mind you this is side effects for women,since drug is a breast caqncer drug
    Nausea, hot flashes, weight gain or headache may occur. If these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor promptly.

Report promptly: abnormal vaginal bleeding or irregular periods, vaginal discharge, groin pain, vision changes.

Unlikely but report promptly: vomiting, rash.

Tell your doctor immediately if any of these highly unlikely but very serious side effects occur: dark urine, yellowing eyes and skin, easy bruising, persistent sore throat, fever, mental or mood changes, trouble breathing, unusual tiredness, leg pain or swelling, dizzines

good infor, thanks

Thread Information