Thread: How To on HCG??

HummerRecovery is offline New Member

How To on HCG??

I haven't done much research on HCG but it came with my juice when I bought it. I have read about it and haven't been able to get much clear information on it. Some recommend it, some don't. Take it during, take it after. My cycle right now is weeks 1-4 DBOL 30mgs a day, weeks 1-12 500mg Testoviron Depot. I have 30 tabs of Nolvadex that I plan on taking when I see gyno or 14 days after last injection, 1 tab a day. Now for the HCG. I got 2 boxes that look like this. All the instructions are in chinese. Anyone seen anything like this before? How do I use it? Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How To on HCG??-image-306-.jpg  

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    take 500iu EOD till finished. run the novla at least 2 weeks longer.

HummerRecovery is offline New Member
    What is 500iu? I know its the amount but whats an iu and how do i mix this?

JUICING is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerRecovery
    What is 500iu? I know its the amount but whats an iu and how do i mix this?
    An IU is the strength of a drug ( I believe). How to mix them together 1 bottle has powder in it the other has bacteriostatic water. Draw up the water and inject it into the bottle with the powder slowly. Do not shake it gently roll it from side to side. Look on the box and see if there's any numbers because if it is eventhough the writings in Chinese I would assume the numbers may be what the IU's are. I can't reccomend how to dose it because it's still up for discussion for myself.

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    hey bro...here's a little something i pulled out of my scrapbook regarding HCG . enjoy!

(BTW...Bac water or Bac H2O = bacteriostatic water)

Calculating HCG:

There isn't a specific ratio of cc/ml to IU. It depends on how you mix it. It's quite simple. If you dillute 5,000 IUs HCG with 5ml (cc) solvent, the end result is 1,000 IUs per ml (cc). Divide the same 5,000 IUs with 10 ml (cc) and the end result is 500 IUs per ml (cc). Therefore, a large part depends on the concentration of HCG per ampoule or vial.

Mixing HCG:
    (Items needed: bacwater h20 and some 5ml emty vials-get****).

1) Open hcg/amp with powder
    2) Use a syringe to pull out 1cc of BacWater and put in amp with HCG
    3) It will instantly dissolve
    4) Then Use an empty 5ml vial (sterile and sealed) put 4ml of Bacwater in the vial
    5) Take syringe and ad the mixed HCG solution to the 5ml vial
    6) Shake it and you have 5000IU's of HCG
    7) Than draw 1cc and inject
    8) put the rest in the refrigerator

•The reason your discarding the amp of solvent cause its made for 1 times use and you wouldn’t be able to refrigerate it and use it a week later again. That’s why you need Bac H2o.
    •The most common side affect associated with HCG is gynecomastia . The concurrent intake of Nolvadex with HCG prevents gynecomastia, prevents/minimizes leydig cell desensitization and contiues the stimulation of pituitary LH once HCG has been discontinued.
    •HCG will last approximately 30 days if mixed with Bac h2o instead of the solvent it comes with.
    •You can keep the mixed hcg in vial or pins In the fridge till use

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    take 500iu EOD till finished. run the novla at least 2 weeks longer.
    Are you saing to run 500iu eod threw the hole cycle ?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    no, for PCT. E4D on cycle.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You do mean "NOT" during PCT I hope. And bro if its yor first cycle you dont need HCG anyway, save it for you next cycle

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Kale, please explain why the first cycle makes any difference at all in the impact of AAS on testicular form and function - and therefore why Hcg isn't needed with 1st cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    And bro if its yor first cycle you dont need HCG anyway, save it for you next cycle

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    Kale, please explain why the first cycle makes any difference at all in the impact on testicular form and function.
    Just speaking from mine and many others experiences bro. I had no attrophy until the very end of my 2nd cycle which was 15 weeks. I know many others who have had the same experince. Why waste it if you dont need it. Personally even now I would not use use it unless I saw attrophy occuring.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    not during pct...

run it dependant on your cycle..

but many recommend running it sat/sun starting at week 3 of a test/dbol cycle..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the point and theory that many use is.. it's better and easier to maintain than it is to recover testical atrophy..

thus your function will return quicker and easier than if you didn't run it during your cycle..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

sitries is offline Associate Member
    where can i get the bac water in the UK. my hcg comes in 5000IU vials and im only going to be using hcg 250 EOD, therefore il be needing it to last like 20 or 30 days. help would be much appreciated.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I recommend it during cycle, but definently not after. 500iu every 3rd day works best for most people. An IU is sort of like the strength of the compound, and thus its not a volume so it cant be measured in a syringe. Most hCG on the market comes in amps with either 5000iu or 1500iu and 1mL of sterile water. Mix in the water and draw up 1/10mL if using 5000iu version, or draw up 1/3mL if using 1500iu product. You need slin pins, by the way.

Thread Information