Thread: pct question

imsmall is offline Junior Member

pct question

im kinda new to this wole thing and am currently running 30 mg d-bol ed satcked with 500 mg test split twice a week and was wondering about pct . what if i dont use pct do i need it . ? this is my 1st cycle

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    You need to run PCT to return your test levels back to normal as quick as possible to help keep gains.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imsmall
    im kinda new to this wole thing and am currently running 30 mg d-bol ed satcked with 500 mg test split twice a week and was wondering about pct . what if i dont use pct do i need it . ? this is my 1st cycle
    The idea is, if you keep your estrogen levels low, you recover quickly without need of other things. Our bodies all work differently. Some respond very well to clomid, others almost not at all. Same can be said for tongkat ali, the response varies but for most, both clomid and tongkat ali are very smart science and proven effective.

Tongkat ali (red kat, dynadrol, etc) is essentially a very powerful LH stimulant that can stimulate your natural LH and FSH releases in spite of having high levels of deca , estrogen or progesterone in your body. Guys experiencing extreme ball shrinkage while on deca will experience strong ball regrowth similar to HCG and it does this even if you continue using deca. Clomid is only effective as an anti-estrogen which is mostly site specific in that it blocks estrogen from your balls and your HTPA in your brain which regulates your testosterone levels .

I find smart science for recovery would involve weaning down your testosterone levels by reducing your final dose or two. In otherwords, do what you are going to do but your final injection should be just 150 or 100 mg of testosterone, then 2 weeks later begin regular clomid therapy at no greater then 50 mg per day to avoid vision and emotional side effects. Tongkat ali can be taken throughout, in otherwords take tongkat ali before you end your cycle and continue taking it during PCT and even weeks after and do it concurrently with and without clomid as applicable.

Myself before my first cycle ever, I had low testosterone levels of about 240 ng... now I just got a 2 months after PCT but still on tongkat ali hormone blood test showing my testosterone levels are over 600 ng with very high LH and low SHBG's. My past experience as been once tongkat gets you up to these high/normal levels, when you exit the tongkat ali, my testosterone levels dont sag all that much... maybe drops about 70 ng's. One PCT I had without tongkat ali left me in a dismal shape. I did the clomid PCT but no tongkat and my test levels were 210 ng at about the same point I am at now with a my 605 ng test level. Considering this, I find tongkat ali to be a "must do" for PCT's.

imsmall is offline Junior Member
    so if i dont do pct then i will bacically lose my gains

Thread Information