stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member

a friend's (lack of) pct

this is not very specific but a friend of mine didn't use any nolva or clomid at the end of his cycle. Instead in the weeks toward the end of his cycle he spiked his dbol doses up and down for about three weeks. At the end he was fine.. so he says.

i know the info isnt too specific.. ill get more info on it and post it here...
    but isn't such 'pct' risky? How would it work? COuld it work? It seemed to work for him...

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    How long has it been since the cycle?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    this is not very specific but a friend of mine didn't use any nolva or clomid at the end of his cycle. Instead in the weeks toward the end of his cycle he spiked his dbol doses up and down for about three weeks. At the end he was fine.. so he says.

i know the info isnt too specific.. ill get more info on it and post it here...
    but isn't such 'pct' risky? How would it work? COuld it work? It seemed to work for him...
    Dbol would only suppress you more, not help you recover. Run a PCT to help to recover from the end of your cycle. This will lead to you retaining your gains more easily. Don't follow his lead.

Thread Information