oldman is offline Anabolic Member

Oh Lord not another clomid question...

Oh yes I guess so.

I have been reading all the threads in PCT section here and the more I read the more I am confused on PCT. Ening out my first cycle in a few weeks and want to make sure I don't screw up.

I have been using HCG every 4 days per JohnnyB great advice here >> Adding HCG mid-cycle - what to look out for.

Now what I have been told and what my plans are is to Start the Clomiphene Citrate One Week after my last Test injection by taking 2 per day for 2 weeks, then take 1 per day till gone. These are 51mg each so that is 102mg ed for 2 weeks and then 51mg ed for 2 more weeks.

Now is this sound correct?

Is there anything I need to be watching for besides going blind?

Can I add anything like ZMA or Trib to this to boost Natty Test levels back?

When should I get a blood test to see where I stand on everything again?

PCT sucks, I am going to stay on year round after this... This takes too much thinking

Please any input from the experts would be helpful.

Oldman

why does everyone hate me? why can't I get an answer. hahahaha

Me <<-- -->> Everyone else.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I like you.If that means anything?

Who told you to start Clomid 7 days after your last injection?

I never had any adverse side effects with clomid,so I can't comment on that.

Quite a few guys swear by Tongkat Ali to aid in bringing there test levels up during and after PCT.

I'd wait 4-6 weeks after PCT is complete to get blood work done.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I like you.If that means anything?

Who told you to start Clomid 7 days after your last injection?

I never had any adverse side effects with clomid,so I can't comment on that.

Quite a few guys swear by Tongkat Ali to aid in bringing there test levels up during and after PCT.

I'd wait 4-6 weeks after PCT is complete to get blood work done.

~Pinnacle~

hee hee.. Thanks Pinn

the 7 day after my last Test injection start things was told by my HRT guy (the one I told you about in PM). I guess that one is not correct.
    -----------
    Let me say this is the exact instructions.

The end of the program, wait 1 week after your last test injection and take the same amount, "25" on the insulin syringe EVERY DAY for 10 days (they are talking about HCG here). Also start the Clomiphene Citrate the same day as the HCG and start by taking 2 per day for 14 days and then take 1 per day till gone which should an additional 14 days.

---------------

I will look at the Tongkat Ali and see where I get this. I don't think I am liking the idea of going on and off anymore.. not that PCT is bad or troublesum but seems like things could go really wrong if not done correctly. stinking nOOB's

thanks!!!

Oldman

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    should start clomid 2 weeks after your last test injection and a lot of people run 100mg clomid ed for a month or the 300mg first day/100mged for a week and 50mg ed for a week and trib or tongkat can be taken during PCT

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    and i hope you arent serious about staying on year round..then when you are too broke to stay on or your poor body cant handle it anymore you wont be able to recover even with PCT not a wise choice at all

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    and i hope you arent serious about staying on year round..then when you are too broke to stay on or your poor body cant handle it anymore you wont be able to recover even with PCT not a wise choice at all

I need a good beating sometimes.

LOL

thanks for the advice.. I am taking fairly low doses of Sust but being my 1st cycle know when and how is really been a learning experience even with all the reading and learning I did before hand.

I love this forum

Oldman

Thread Information