briansauras is offline Senior Member

What do you guys suggest

Ive seen PCT ran 300mg-100mg-50mg clomid for 21days aswell as 100mg clomid for 30days. Which would be more effective?

Also when taking multi doses for clomid do you take it all at once or do you have to split it up throughout the day? And does time of day matter?

LincolnLSonDubs2003 is offline Junior Member
    Bump, some questions I was wondering also.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There's no need to split the doses up of clomid because of the half-life but if you need to split it up 2 times a day..... but there's no need

For PCT I like to run it this way for no less then 30 days. If I feel like I haven't recover fully then I will go longer. I also extend the nolva and L-dex a week longer then PCT.

Day 1 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    There's no need to split the doses up of clomid because of the half-life but if you need to split it up 2 times a day..... but there's no need

For PCT I like to run it this way for no less then 30 days. If I feel like I haven't recover fully then I will go longer. I also extend the nolva and L-dex a week longer then PCT.

Ok so I could just take my clomid dose when I wake up everyday. Is it fine to take nolva and clomid together?
    I have tribulus aswell. Should I wait till im done with PCT to start?

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

You couldn't say it any better bro. Run it till you feel recovered you know your body the best

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    Ive seen PCT ran 300mg-100mg-50mg clomid for 21days aswell as 100mg clomid for 30days. Which would be more effective?

Also when taking multi doses for clomid do you take it all at once or do you have to split it up throughout the day? And does time of day matter?
    I prefer Mudman's method of 100mg for 30days.

Take all at once (before bed is most popular).

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    Ok so I could just take my clomid dose when I wake up everyday. Is it fine to take nolva and clomid together?
    I have tribulus aswell. Should I wait till im done with PCT to start?
    Take the clomid at bedtime. You can take nolva and clomid together. Take the trib with PCT.

Thread Information