Papi93 is offline AR VET

Vitrex - Tribulus

Has anyone used Vitrex (tribulus) for PCT? I'm trying to pick a quality trib product and this one seems the best. It has a 15-20% protodioscin content. I've used tongkat ali with success but there are members saying that "trib did shit". Thanks, bros!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Bump.

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    I haven't found any independent scientific study which indicates Trib does anything but raise the cash flow of supplement companies

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    I haven't found any independent scientific study which indicates Trib does anything but raise the cash flow of supplement companies
    Have you used trib yourself?

Jakspro is offline Member
    ...Using Optimum Nutrition Trib right now for PCT, couldn't tell you if its working, but this is also a low quality product, but i did have a big bottle of it so i decided to give it a try... No protodioscin content information so you know its probably low... But i was actaully thinking about switching to Vitrex soon but taking 4gms a day would cost alot...

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Nope, for me no science = no buy

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Have you used trib yourself?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakspro
    ...Using Optimum Nutrition Trib right now for PCT, couldn't tell you if its working, but this is also a low quality product, but i did have a big bottle of it so i decided to give it a try... No protodioscin content information so you know its probably low... But i was actaully thinking about switching to Vitrex soon but taking 4gms a day would cost alot...
    I was going to buy the Vitrex but changed my mind because of the cost. I went with Optimum as well. Since the gurus are undecided how important the protodioscin content is, I just try to match the saponins content. I have to take a double dose of Optimum's.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    A supplement guru is recommending DHEA over trib. He said that trib converts into DHEA for a test boost. Guru: "Why not eliminate the middle man?"

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    A supplement guru is recommending DHEA over trib. He said that trib converts into DHEA for a test boost. Guru: "Why not eliminate the middle man?"
    During DHEA treatment a significant increase was seen in DHEA-S concentration, 4-androstenedione concentrations and in IGF-I as compared with placebo and with baseline...No alterations were observed in plasma cortisol and ACTH levels, testosterone, SHBG, 17beta-oestradiol, LH and TSH levels between DHEA, placebo and baseline.
    Serum concentrations of free and total testosterone , estrone, estradiol, estriol, lipids, and liver transaminases were unaffected by supplementation and training, while strength and lean body mass increased significantly and similarly (P < 0.05) in the men treated with placebo and DHEA. These results suggest that DHEA ingestion does not enhance serum testosterone concentrations or adaptations associated with resistance training in young men.
    DHEA is not going to do the young male anything except raise estrogen levels. (Which is why its used for postmenopausal women).

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    DHEA is not going to do the young male anything except raise estrogen levels. (Which is why its used for postmenopausal women).
    That's what I thought but Bryan2 says otherwise. Dude knows his shit. PM him if you got any questions on the subject.

Thread Information