onehundredk is offline Member

can someone take too much clomid

i wwas wonderin if you could get TOO much...
    i wanna experiment with-
    wk1-200mg/ed
    wk2-150mg/ed
    wk3-100mg/ed
    wk4-50mg/ed

than wait two weeks and take 100mg/ed for that natural test boost for 2 weeks. just wondering, probably wont, haha, but just curious if you can get too much clomid....id imagine the mood swings would be really bad.

onehundredk is offline Member

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    i wanna experiment with-
    wk1-200mg/ed
    wk2-150mg/ed
    wk3-100mg/ed
    wk4-50mg/ed

than wait two weeks and take 100mg/ed for that natural test boost for 2 weeks. just wondering, probably wont, haha, but just curious if you can get too much clomid....id imagine the mood swings would be really bad.
    With the higher doses you will probably experience increased emotional problems. Try watching the saddest movie you have ever seen and see if you are not trying to fight back the tears . Some experience visual problems so be careful. Have you ever run clomid before?

Braveheart04 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    With the higher doses you will probably experience increased emotional problems. Try watching the saddest movie you have ever seen and see if you are not trying to fight back the tears . Some experience visual problems so be careful. Have you ever run clomid before?
    If it gives you vision problems, what do you suggest to take as an alternative? Are those vision problems permanent?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart04
    If it gives you vision problems, what do you suggest to take as an alternative? Are those vision problems permanent?
    I did not experience vision problems. You could do a nolva-only PCT. Run nolva at 60mg ED until you are fully recovered. You could also throw arimidex into the PCT at 0.25mg ED. Arimidex nearly doubles test levels at a dose of 0.5mg. If you have the budget, put some tongkat ali in there as well.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    i wanna experiment with-
    wk1-200mg/ed
    wk2-150mg/ed
    wk3-100mg/ed
    wk4-50mg/ed

If you want a better natural test boost, go with arimidex at 0.50mg ED for 4 weeks. It will nearly double your test levels.

Thread Information