1bmf is offline Junior Member

Halodrol PCT Help

Planning on doing my first cycle soon which will consist of Halodrol only for 30 days. Because of the newness of Halodrol there is not a lot of information about it on the site. Below is my PCT plans. Please let me know if this is adequate. Since Halodrol supposedly causes no gyno I don't know what I need for this. I am planning:

Days 1-30: 10mg Nolva and .25mg L-Dex

Is that a high enough dose of Nolva and should I add Clomid? Finally I am going to be doing 2 more cycles after this, a 10 week test e only cycle then another halo 30 day cycle again. How long should I wait after each cycle to start the next. Since Halo is supposedly low toxic and non gyno causing can I start my test e cycle immediately after PCT of the halo? I greatly appreciate anyone and everyones suggestions and really curious what Bryan2 and MudMan suggest. Thank you in advance for the help.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    20mg nolva you could add 100mg clomid as well keep the adex there maybe stop the adex after week 3

I know my personal PCt for every compound is 20mg nolva 100mg clomid for 4 weeks as this will help with cholesterol and get test levels to at least lower normal levels.

I then follow with an AI like adex solo as it will drastically increase test levels

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Right after would be too soon IMO. If yer definetly gonna do the test E soon, i would just put them in the same cycle and use the Halo as a kickstart in the begining, by the time the halo is done the test should start kicking in but sometimes it takes 6 weeks for test e to start workin. but since you wanted to do more than one cycle maybe do a halo cycle, and then a halo/test E cycle. Doing a halo only cycle after a test E/halo cycle might not be very productive.

let us know how the halo goes if you decide to run it by itself.

Thanks for the reply Bryan. Now you said "I then follow with an AI like adex solo as it will drastically increase test levels" so should I keep Arimidex up for the first 3 weeks of PCT and then add it in again after PCT? If so how long should I do it after PCT? Also, you said I "could" add in Clomid. I am kind of scared of Clomid from all the stuff I have read on here about it and if not necessary would love to put it off until the test e only cycle. Do you think I need Clomid in there for everything to go smooth? Finally whats your opinion about how long I should wait until the next cycle. Thanks in advance for all your help bro.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Right after would be too soon IMO. If yer definetly gonna do the test E soon, i would just put them in the same cycle and use the Halo as a kickstart in the begining, by the time the halo is done the test should start kicking in but sometimes it takes 6 weeks for test e to start workin. but since you wanted to do more than one cycle maybe do a halo cycle, and then a halo/test E cycle. Doing a halo only cycle after a test E/halo cycle might not be very productive.

let us know how the halo goes if you decide to run it by itself.
    Thanks for the reply. I was originally planning the halo/test e for the 2nd cylce but now I want to do them in different cycles so I know the effect of each one solo since I have never done either yet. Do you think even if I wait a few months after the test e cycle and do another halo it won't be as productive as doing them together my 2nd cycle? I will definitely let you guys know how the cycle goes and will post before and after pics since there is no halo cycle info on here.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bmf
    Do you think even if I wait a few months after the test e cycle and do another halo it won't be as productive as doing them together my 2nd cycle?
    being that test e is stronger than halo, your receptors may not be very receptive to halo halo after a test e cycle. and when i say after i still mean like 5 months. generally you can get good results with a weaker steroid when your body is new to steroids , and thats why the first cycle is often the "best". But if you wanna do a weaker cycle after a stronger cycle, that doesnt really make much sense. Even if you were talkin about just doing two halo only cycles, the second should probably be higher dosed than the first one, see? Its a matter of receptor saturation.
    If i were you. i'd do a halo only cycle. do pct. Wait at least 2 months after pct(persoanally id wait at least 4 but thats me), then do a halo/test e or a test e cycle.

you can get away with just nolva for PCT but adding clomid helps

You dont need to use the adex for 4 more weeks but I like to do it personally to make sure that my T levels are high.

Id say use adex for the whole time and after week 4 stop the nolva and bump up the adex to .5mg ed for another 4 weeks.

Only bloodwork can determine if youve recovered from your cycle so get some done to know when you can cycle again.

usual rule is time on+PCT equals time off

If I get bloodwork, can I just go through www.lab-safe.com and get a testosterone test? Would that be enough or do I need other tests as well. I am going to take your advice on the arimidex but am going to have to get another set of 100. Does $138 for 100 .25mg Arimidex's sound normal to you? PCT is going to end up costing me 5x more than my cycle itself. Thank you for all your help guys.

Bryan is ARR's Liquidex the same as Arimidex ?

yes it is!!! a LOT cheaper ehh

The testicular function profile is much more suitable athough a little more expensive you also want to know other hormone levels as well as total test

Thanks for the kind words so far. I am currently on a cycle of Halodrol and was wondering if I should start the PCT the next day? I have ARR's nolva and clomid?

Should I do both? and for how long?

Thanks a lot!

anyone?

Thread Information