Thread: tren pct

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

tren pct

what is a good tren pct. i was doing tren at 75 mg ed and test e at 400mg per week. I have taken letro throughtout the cycle. i have nolva, letro, and clomid on hand. when do i start my pct after cycle and how much of the nolva letro and clomid? Thanks

anyone?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler152
    what is a good tren pct. i was doing tren at 75 mg ed and test e at 400mg per week. I have taken letro throughtout the cycle. i have nolva, letro, and clomid on hand. when do i start my pct after cycle and how much of the nolva letro and clomid? Thanks
    Start PCT 14 days after last test e injection. 100mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva, and 0.25mg Arimidex for at least 4 weeks or until you have fully recovered. Are you shut down hard?

i;m not even done with my cycle yet. just preparing. should i take letro during pct? I don't have arimidex

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    i;m not even done with my cycle yet. just preparing. should i take letro during pct? I don't have arimidex
    I haven't used letro before so I can't speak from experience. I've heard that it can decrease sex drive. That would be a concern during PCT.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Since you were taking tren I would definitely go with letro over arimidex . Many say that letro is a better AI for tren/deca cycles.

I have also heard conflicting information about Letro also lowering your progesterone levels. If this is true then that is another added benefit of using letro. I know for a fact that arimidex will NOT lower your progesterone levels. Either way bromo or B6 can be used to lower progesterone.

so should i run letro, clomid, and nolvadex all together for pct?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    so should i run letro, clomid, and nolvadex all together for pct?
    You can, but its not something I would recommend. I belive that AIs, esp letro, should not be used off cycle, as estradiol concentrations can drop to unhealthy amounts. Clomid, clomid & nolva, or preferably nolvadex only are good options for PCT.

powerliftmike- even just nolva/clomid with a tren cycle. Will either of those combat progesteron?

Thread Information