Thread: Vision problems

ROBOCOP is offline Member

Vision problems

Im 2 weeks in to my clomid and nolva therapy. 100mg clomid ED and 20 mg Nolva ED. I have noticed over the last 3 days or so that my vision is getting a bit blurred. IS THIS PERMANENT or will i revert back to normal on cessation. If not what should i take as a substitute? Im hearing so many different ways to administer pct, with obvious concerns. Anyone?????????????????????????

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Its normal bro, the Clomid is causing that, once you stop it will return to normal

Thanks bro, Just what i wanted to hear. Only another 2 weeks at 100mg ED so hopefully i'll be somewhere back to normal following that!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP
    Thanks bro, Just what i wanted to hear. Only another 2 weeks at 100mg ED so hopefully i'll be somewhere back to normal following that!
    I never experienced vision problems while on clomid. An alternative would be to run nolva at 60mg ED.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP
    If you got the cash, putting some arimidex in with nolva is a good idea. Arimidex at 0.5mg will nearly double test levels. Nolva and clomid only return your levels to normal.
    Last edited by Papi93; 12-30-2005 at 04:27 PM.

Yeah a few guys i know swear by clomid and cant understand what all the fuss is about! Im gonna stick with the clomid as the effects wear off once i stop pct. Ill consider nolva at 60mg ED for my next pct if the effcts get worse

Thread Information