-DedicateD- is offline Member

PCT by Anabolic Extreme?

Im planning a Superdrol cycle in a couple weeks and ran across this pct product made by the makers of SD. I believe it is fairly new and was curious if anyone has had any experiance or heard any posostive or negative things about it. I was planning on the standard nolva and clomid, but was wondering if this would be able to pass as a replacement??

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ax/pct.html

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I would stick with clomid and nolva for returning natural test levels. Clenbuterol works as a cortisol blocker, during PCT.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    If you go with OTC, go to Anabolic Xtreme's website and check out all the products they have for PCT. Buy them from another site to save money, though.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    If you go with them, I would recommend Perfect Cycle (liver protection)Retain (control cortisol) and PCT (return natty test levels and decrease estrogen levels). Supplements for the heart would be good as well.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    You, actually, should run the liver protection and heart supplements through the duration of the cycle as well.

i wasnt lookin to take the shortcut ....i was just wondering of the quality of their supps.... i already got milk thistle, flush free niacin, hawthorne berry, and might pick up sum fish oil before startin the cycle... ive looked into SD for awhile as its going to be the most serious supp ive used... question on cortisol though....i wanna say its a chemical released in the body but im not exactly sure what it does....ive def looked at the pct, and retain as possible supps, im just afriad of shorting myself possible results... it seems to easy to just buy a bottle of pills when so many others use a more traditional pct plan

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by -DedicateD-
    i wasnt lookin to take the shortcut ....i was just wondering of the quality of their supps.... i already got milk thistle, flush free niacin, hawthorne berry, and might pick up sum fish oil before startin the cycle... ive looked into SD for awhile as its going to be the most serious supp ive used... question on cortisol though....i wanna say its a chemical released in the body but im not exactly sure what it does....ive def looked at the pct, and retain as possible supps, im just afriad of shorting myself possible results... it seems to easy to just buy a bottle of pills when so many others use a more traditional pct plan
    If money isn't an issue I would go with:
    100mg Clomid ED, 20mg Nolva ED, and 0.25mg Arimidex ED. Run your liver and heart supps through PCT as well.

It's important to lower muscle destroying cortisol levels in the muscle tissue. Cortisol is the number one reason for losing muscle after an cycle.

i assume the arimidex is the supp geared towards cortisol... i was looking in ar-r and im guessing the arimidex is the liquidex on their site?? also what is the difference between clen and the arimidex u reccomended for blocking cortisol? im not sure if im going to use retain yet i still got sum time to think about it ...i appreciate your help with everything

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by -DedicateD-
    i assume the arimidex is the supp geared towards cortisol... i was looking in ar-r and im guessing the arimidex is the liquidex on their site?? also what is the difference between clen and the arimidex u reccomended for blocking cortisol? im not sure if im going to use retain yet i still got sum time to think about it ...i appreciate your help with everything
    Clenbuterol is used as a cortisol blocker. Arimidex at 0.5mg nearly doubles test levels. Even clomid and nolva cannot do that. They just return your levels to normal. Liquidex is arimidex.

thank you, now that im know a little bit more about everything, im able to make a better decision in what i want to use

Thread Information