noret is offline New Member

Post Cyclt Therapy

Just want to thank everyone on here for the information I have obtained from you in the last year. While I am not new to the site this is my first post. I am currently 6'1 195lbs and 35yrs old. I have been on a cycle of d-bol and deca for about twelve weeks and will be coming off in the next two to three weeks. I want do a cycle of PCT containing nolva 60mg a day and armidex .25mg a day and want to know what you all think about that. I have gained twenty pounds on my first cycle. I was 174lbs. when I started. I am naturally an ectomorph and think that most of my gains have been muscle. My abs are fairly tight and they are still visible. I want to keep my gains. Any advise will be greatly appreciated. I do not mind different points of view. You have all taught me that we can learn from each other. I have stayed away from Clomid because of the mood swings some have experienced with it. I also have acne on my shoulders and back that I do not want to increase. HCG I do not have available to me. Is the Nolva and Armidex available through AR reliable?

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Reading the views of some of the members on this forum will be proof enough i guess with arimidex . It has to be worth a go! Whatever you decide when you finish pct get your test levels checked. If it is low then continue with the therapy, until its back to normal. Acne?????everyone seems to experience it whether its on a cycle or pct. The mood swings on clomid are only in the form of increased emotion. Im crying like a baby at the slightest thing, but hey,,,at least my wife thinks im a modern day man and all that! Vision is also a problem for me on clomid. Im going to try arimidex and nolva for my next pct sometime in april/may. Keep me posted bro

Thanks Robo,

Thanks Robo. Do you think I should start the Nolva before I end my cycle. Like some people suggest or do you prefer to wait after the cycle is completely finished. Again I appreciate any advise from all comers. I am looking to learning from the experience of others so that I do not make avoidable mistakes. Thanks.

The recommendation is to take nolva as and when needed during the cycle. Between 10 to 20mgs whenever your nipples feel itchy or tender or swollen. Other than that nolva can have a counter productive effect on the effectiveness of your cycle. While nolva competes for estrogen receptors and reduces the feminising effects it can reduce the levels of your testosterone production. Basically. estrogen is bad for gyno which is why nolva is used, to reduce the estrogen levels, but it is thought by some that estrogen improves the quality of the testosterone receptors therefore improving test levels. Tricky to know who to believe. So, in a nutshell, take nolva when you need to during the cycle then 20 mgs every day with clomid and/or arimidex following the cycle.

Very Helpful....

Robocop,
    Thanks for the information. From everything I have read you are right on point. Their is so much information out there that it is sometimes hard to come to a decision. Once I do my research, however, I always like to go to the trenches to see the results of those who have the experience. I think that sometimes you learn more from the experience of others than the actual research on "mice." LOL

They say that knowledge is useless unless put in to action. Its true! You just gotta be patient and do the ground work necessary for you to attain the best possible results by the safest means. Keep reading and ask the questions. That way youll be close to getting it somewhere near right.

Thread Information