onehundredk is offline Member

Whoa, check this out/someone explain this to me.

My buddy ran deca300 for 10 weeks, and t4 for 12 weeks. took nolvadex at a reasonable doseage. This all was during the summer...started in middle june...k its now january, of course...and he has NOT taken clomid...i told him he needs to bring back up his natural testosterone ...but hes like ehh, not too thrilled on this...now, he did lose SOME gain after he finished. but he still has 25-30lbs on him that he gained...looks great, no gyno, his high voice has gone away, acne is going away, AND, he is not lazy, definetly not, etc etc etc...he even says his testicles are fine/normal..and the next thing...he created like his own birth control...hes cumming inside of his girlfriend, shes NOT on birthcontrol and she is going through regular periods...the reason i kno so much about these two, cuz they both been my good friends forever... obviously he has no sperm...now, is this effecting him internaly? could some of his natural testosterone gone up over time, but still not able to produce sperm?i tell him to get on clomid everytime i see him, but he kinda just shrugs, maybe he doesnt want sperm haha.

bump

bump...i hate posting in the pct board...no one looks at it

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Can it mess him up? Yea? But the body recovers... Id tell him to go see an endocrinologist and get some clomid..

and as for as him not being fertile, I'd tell him to watch himself

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It is a very small window when a woman can get pregnant so maybe they are not doing it around that time when she's able to get pregnant. The other possibility is that he is sterile and always has been.......... there are so many variables to why two people can not get pregnant.

It's very possible that his HPTA recovered by now.......... from what you explained it sounds it.

javman is offline New Member

Deca

Bro,

Deca has a long half life and has been known to suppress natural test production for a long time for some folks. I'd recomend a cycle of IGF and clomid or HCG .

javman

ya i dont kno. he doesnt care, to tell you the truth, just talked to him about it...weird...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Nolva is thought by some to be just as good as clomid therapy. Your buddy sounds like an irresponsible moron, sorry.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    call me dense but what is your question exactly? If you buddy does not care if he is producing any swimmers why bother asking him or us about it?? I am not flaming I am wanting to answer (if I can) but I am not sure what exactly your question is.

Now the part about your buddy having unprotected sex with his lady friend and she is not getting knocked up that may have nothing at all to do with his cycle at all. As noted above there is a very small window of time 24-36 hours a month that a girl can get pregnant, she only ovulates once per month and releases egg(s) and after that window the egg(s) are useless and die off. Maybe she is infertile? Maybe he is, maybe his swimmers are missing the target.. People can go years and never get pregnant.

You seem really stressed over your buddy on this one.. are you sure your "buddy" is not you?

Oldman

Thread Information