Thread: test e 250

jtccm1 is offline Associate Member

test e 250

I will be starting my first cycle of test e soon. I will be doing a 10 week cycle. I will do 1cc of the test in the beginnig of the week. what pct should I do? when? and how much. I was thinking about nolva and clomid..Still how much how long and when. thanks guys.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    20mg Nolva and 100mg Clomid ED for at least 4 weeks or until fully recovered.

Smile

Also has anyone done a cycle like this. I would like to know what kind of results i could get, im 22 5.11 and 197, thanks again.

realmxofxnoise is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Ah, thank you for this quote. ha! I'm just approaching my 3rd week of PCT I believe and still not recovered in the slightest. I sure hope my sex drive comes back, thos no erection shit is getting annoying.

ok so 20mg nolva and 100mg colmid ed, for 4 weeks, is that weekly or daily? Also when I look to get it from that site...Is it called nolva and clomid ed or are there other names for it. Peace

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by jtccm1
    I will be starting my first cycle of test e soon. I will be doing a 10 week cycle. I will do 1cc of the test in the beginnig of the week. what pct should I do? when? and how much. I was thinking about nolva and clomid..Still how much how long and when. thanks guys.
    Start your PCT 14 days after your last injection.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by realmxofxnoise
    Ah, thank you for this quote. ha! I'm just approaching my 3rd week of PCT I believe and still not recovered in the slightest. I sure hope my sex drive comes back, thos no erection shit is getting annoying.
    If you have the cash, add some arimidex at 0.25mg ED. A dose of 0.5mg ED for 4 weeks will nearly double your test levels!

Papi93 is offline AR VET

ok so 20mg nolva and 100mg colmid ed, for 4 weeks, is that weekly or daily? Also when I look to get it from that site...Is it called nolva and clomid ed or are there other names for it. Peace
    Daily.

Tamoxifen Citrate = Nolva

Clomiphene Citrate = Clomid

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    If you have the cash, add some arimidex at 0.25mg ED. A dose of 0.5mg ED for 4 weeks will nearly double your test levels!
    I gotta get some of it. DO I have to go through a source, or do you happen to know a quick way to get it from a legal site?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I gotta get some of it. DO I have to go through a source, or do you happen to know a quick way to get it from a legal site?
    This site sells it as the research chemical Liquidex. That's what I used.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    As far as supplements go, Biotest Redkat (tongkat ali) was great for bringing libido back. Got a site that sells it real cheap too.

when I hit that link it comes up with this LiquiDex 30mL 1mg/mL is that waht you are talking about?

how long can your libido stay down?

how long can your libido stay down?
    Good question that I'd like answered too. I guess we should just extend our PCT until it comes back I suppose. Mine's been down for a couple of weeks. Shit last night, I went down on my girl and then she went down on me and didn't even get hard. Ha - damn test!

that sucks, good thing I just got single, o wait that suck!! good luck with that man

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    get it from lion <---here, or click the banner at the top of any page, one stop pct shop!

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member

ed = everyday
    ew = everyweek
    eod = every other day
    e3d = every three days

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    when I hit that link it comes up with this LiquiDex 30mL 1mg/mL is that waht you are talking about?
    Yes it is.

Thread Information