heavylifter99 is offline Junior Member

clomid/clen/letro for pct.

I'm getting ready to kick in to pct. I've been currently running letro threwout my cyc and will probably continue threw out pct as well with clomid and clen . My question is... is this to much to run at the same time? I keep my dosage pretty low on letro being it works well and don't want it to take to much of a toll on my sex drive.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    my advice is that is to much. letro is an upgrade to arimidex . letro i like to use in extreme cases of mammory inflamation that is hard to control on nolvadex or even arimidex.

during pct i suggest nolvadex as your estrogen control product not an AI. Use this product along side the serm clomid. There is an excellen informational article written by my friend Pheedno that suggests using what i call the Tri method of pct.

you can use a the third element arimidex to restore they system faster along side the two serms nolva and clomid but at the least just run nolva and clomid not letro.

letro has a way of dipping into cells deeper than its brotheren AI arimidex and inhibiting the lipid panel. that is my main concern to using letro.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    also lets not mistaken clen for a pct product. clen is used to fight catabolism during down time to help feed the muscles by keeping hungry.

Thread Information