B415 is offline New Member

Superdrol side efects.

I'm new to the site and I need some help. Over the summer into the fall I took 2 bottles of Anabolic Xtreme superdrol 20mg/day first bottle and 30mg/day second bottle. I took a liver detox and a 2 step body detox afterwards. I then took a bottle of ZMA and 6-oxo. I have been having problems with sore nipples. I only notice it when I apply pressure to the area and they are puffy but it could be from having 16% body fat. I have never taken any illegal steroids in the past so I did not know what was happening. I found this site and ordered letrozole and tamoxifen and I need to know what to take and when to take it. I have researched other posts that state to take 2.5 mg of letrozole to reverse gyno but I have also read that this totaly kills estrogen. After taking letrozole I thought I would take tamoxifen 20mg EOD to stop from possibly having my estrogen bounce back to high. I thought I would also take a natural testosterone enhancer. To complicate things more I am leaving for vacation in a couple of days (flying) gone for 7 days and wasn't sure if I should take the letrozole before or wait til I get home. I didn't think it would be a good idea to take it with me. Any suggestions will be extremely helpful thanks....

Smart-tony is offline Member
    So you have gyno problems just take the Letro on its own that will be fine.Once your finish and you every feel pain under the nipple just take the nolvadex at 20mg per day.The gyno isn't from high bodyfat.Best of luck

Thnks for the reply.. Will do.

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    Hasnt it been posted that Superdrol is not supposed to have the ability to cause gyno??

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    superdrol is like steroids with teh side effects, and liek a supplement towards the gains... f*ck superdrol

Milky87 is offline Member
    ^ You are wrong, remain quiet

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are having a gyno problem, I would run the letro immediately, then switch to nolva like the bro said. I find a solid dose of nolva (40-60mg) to be faster-acting, myself - and you can take them together - just know that the nolva decreases the effectiveness of the letro.

It seems odd to me that you're just now having an estro-problem, after finishing the cycle in the fall.... Don't know quite what to think of that, so some blood work might be in order to see where you're at. Good luck, bro.

Thanks for the reply Whitey. I just got back from vacation where I had NO internet ....OUCH... I didn't just start having the problems. I had never taken steroids so I didn't know what side effects to look for. Sometime after I stopped taking SD I noticed my nips getting sore. I went online and found nothing on webmd or a google search.. I stumbled on this and another site and found all this information. I wish I would have found sites like this before but I can't change the past. I notice more fat in the area around my nip but I feel no lumps so I am not sure if this is just because of a high bf %16. I got the letro and took it with me. I started at 5 squirts and progressed 1 squirt a day until I got to 10. I have noticed my nips aren't sore at all anymore but I still have the fatty tissue. I noticed the soreness leaving at 8 squirts. From what I've read here the nolva is good or preventing gyno not reversing it. I planned on taking the nolva when I stopped the letro to prevent any estrogen rebound. Do you have another suggestion? If it would help I could post pics of the area if anybody thinks they can tell by looking at me.. I am in the process of cutting bf so I could be sure if it was gyno.

Sorry to respond to my own thread but.... I just read a great post by powerliftmike
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?...a+testosterone
    It said that nolva will increase my own test production. I was taking biotest alpha male and while I like there other products I think I am one of the few people who don't respond to trib. I just started taking 20mg ed of nolva as stated it will decrease the effectiveness of the letro somewhat but I want my natural test back. Should I stop the alpha male? I don't like to down a product before I give it time to work but would it help to keep using while taking 2.5 mg ed letro, 20mg ed nolva? I am not taking any other testosterone related products. suggestions???
    thanks

BigBrad330 is offline Associate Member
    i'm pretty sure superdrol can't give you gyno, it doesnt have the properties too. there's been othe threads about it.

I read the other threads and it was said SD doesn't directly cause gyno, but if you take it long enough it will shut down natural test. When I stopped it and didn't do any pct estrogen can go way up and then cause gyno. ??????

Thread Information