GrandTheft is offline New Member

Steroid Gurus, need help - M1T

Hi all. I have learned lots in this forum and am still pretty confused over PCT.

3 days ago, I decided to do a short cycle of M1T (Higher Power BB.com brand) for 3 weeks. I took a capsule (5mg) once a day, 40 mins before workout, for the third day now. Today, I stopped as I found out my Nolvadex supply may be coming in later than expected. And I don't know whether I am seeing things or not, I seem to feel harder and slightly bigger in just the 3rd day!

The thing that confuses me is PCT. I know that M1T should never be taken without a proper PCT. I am planning to use M1T at 5mg everyday for a week, and 10mg everyday on the 2nd week. I know this is a relatively small amount as I have seen many of you guy's cycles that touch 25mg, but I guess I will be going slow as I seem to feel my body reacts alot to it.

My question is how do I adjust Nolvadex accordingly to this small M1T 10mg dose? Do I still go about the standard 40mg 1st week, 20mg 2nd week as commonly seen here? Or do I cut down the Nolva dose to 20mg 1st week, 10mg 2nd week?
    Also, does Nolva help bring testicle size back to normal? I am uncomfortable with needles and HCG . Also, I do not intend to take Clomid.

It may be I am just paranoid or something, but I seem to feel my left nut shrinked alittle in just the 3rd day! And strangely, cum doesn't smell as strong or feel as thick as before M1T.
    Do any of you have experience with these symptoms?

I am lost. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    dude you smell your own cum? why not use clomid? thatll bring ur little raisins back to their full prune size

GrandTheft is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    dude you smell your own cum? why not use clomid? thatll bring ur little raisins back to their full prune size
    Well, yeah. After I hear so much about M1T not being a prohormone but actually a steroid made me really examine the details. Hahha.

As I read that both Nolvadex and Clomid have similar uses for PCT and some people stack both of them together. The reason I go for Nolva is because the vast majority of people here, along with research evidence seem to point to Nolva as the better. Also, Nolva proves cheaper on my budget when compared to taking Clomid due to the required higher dosage of Clomid.

Is it normal to just see results in 3 days when on M1T? I don't mind my nuts shrinking, but I really need a proper counter for it as to not cause anything to ruin them for good.

More advice from all of you?

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    holy shit you smell your cum wtf

Thread Information