Thread: PCT Question

Braveheart04 is offline Associate Member

PCT Question

If I take .25 mg Liquidex, 100 mg. clomid, and 20 mg. nolva for 30 days, as has been suggested by the article on the site, how much of my gains would I expect to keep from a 500 test 300 deca stack for 10 weeks? Also, what are some of the potential side effects?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Nobody can properly answer how many pounds you retain. First, no one can tell how many lbs you'll gain on cycle. I tend not to loose much weight post cycle, while other people really crash. Deca is probably the hardest compound to recover from, next prolly being tren e.

For side effects, clomid gives some people vision problems, but not for me. Some people get sore joints on ldex, and I have had a little of this. I know this might sound scary, but you dont know how your body will react unless you try them. Hope this helps.

Pct

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Nobody can properly answer how many pounds you retain. First, no one can tell how many lbs you'll gain on cycle. I tend not to loose much weight post cycle, while other people really crash. Deca is probably the hardest compound to recover from, next prolly being tren e.

For side effects, clomid gives some people vision problems, but not for me. Some people get sore joints on ldex, and I have had a little of this. I know this might sound scary, but you dont know how your body will react unless you try them. Hope this helps.
    It does help, I have never used gear, and I'm trying to get all the information I can about everything. I really want to hear about PCT, as I have read about the importance of it. Do you use a regimen like that for PCT, or do you do something different?

Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart04
    It does help, I have never used gear, and I'm trying to get all the information I can about everything. I really want to hear about PCT, as I have read about the importance of it. Do you use a regimen like that for PCT, or do you do something different?
    I have used similar ones, and I am actually on PCT right now. I stopped ldex about 1.5 weeks into PCT since my joints were a little dry and estrogen levels were well under control (i ran it during most of cycle), im also running clomid 100mg and nolva 40mg/dy and 80mcg LR3-IGF-I. Clenbuterol is a good option during PCT also.

It is a good PCT, it shows you have been doing research . Most "newbies" think they can just get by with some clomid for a week or 2. PCT is really important b/c it helps your body resume pre-cycle homeostasis much faster. Good luck

Thanks! I am trying to learn everything I can before I start. Could you please tell me what LR3-IGF-I is? I haven't seen that before. What does it do?

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    There is a forum right here on this site with lot's of info on LR3.

I'm doing PCT right now - 3 weeks since my last Test injection - so one week into PCT. So far my weight loss has been 1 pound of the 20 I gained in 12 weeks of Test E @ 400/week.

Thanks! I am trying to learn everything I can before I start. Could you please tell me what LR3-IGF-I is? I haven't seen that before. What does it do?

It's an insulin -like growth factor analog. Not necessary at all for PCT, but does help to retain gains and loose fat. You can order some from MR, but it aint cheap.

Thread Information