Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    vipersg123 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    19

    Not fully recovered... second PCT?

    last year i took a superdrol cycle and i finished my PCT of an ATD and nolva that ended lat october... I am not fully recovered yet i don't think. It's a lot harder for my to get "it" up than it should be at times. Would running Clomid and Nolva to maybe put things back into order be a good idea? Or should i wait it out and let my body do it on its own.

  2. #2
    ROBOCOP's Avatar
    ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South West. England
    Posts
    685
    Im going through the same problem bro. I have nearly completed clomid and nolva at 100mg and 20mg each day respestively. I have been struggling since August last year and im reliant on cialis and the like to help me out. I was advised by those who know to run clomid and nolva for at least 30 days or until recovered. Others advise hitting another cycle but im not so sure.

  3. #3
    7COCU7's Avatar
    7COCU7 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    29
    I was just about to post a similar question....

    I ran a great prop/tren cycle this summer, followed by 30 days of 100mg clomid and 20 nolva. Felt great and fully recovered...now (4 months later) I feel shitty (no sex drive) and SWEAR my nuts are shrunk back to on-cycle size. Any ideas/suggestions?

  4. #4
    vipersg123 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    19
    bump

  5. #5
    Mike Dura's Avatar
    Mike Dura is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,311
    Its alarming to think that pct didnt work. Isnt this ARR stuff legit? Im on superdrol now and Im hoping I get my pct right. Shit.

  6. #6
    Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    Its alarming to think that pct didnt work. Isnt this ARR stuff legit? Im on superdrol now and Im hoping I get my pct right. Shit.
    No worries there, bro. Look, these ancillary compounds are not difficult for a research chem company to obtain, and at a price where it just would not make business sense to sell a bunk product for a few extra pennies in profit. By all accounts, Lion is a stand-up guy as well. I'd be confident in the product, my friend.

  7. #7
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by vipersg123
    last year i took a superdrol cycle and i finished my PCT of an ATD and nolva that ended lat october... I am not fully recovered yet i don't think. It's a lot harder for my to get "it" up than it should be at times. Would running Clomid and Nolva to maybe put things back into order be a good idea? Or should i wait it out and let my body do it on its own.
    100mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva, 0.25mg Arimidex until fully recovered. If you have the cash, tongkat ali is a nice addition for libidio.

  8. #8
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP
    Im going through the same problem bro. I have nearly completed clomid and nolva at 100mg and 20mg each day respestively. I have been struggling since August last year and im reliant on cialis and the like to help me out. I was advised by those who know to run clomid and nolva for at least 30 days or until recovered. Others advise hitting another cycle but im not so sure.
    Try arimidex at 0.25mg and Redkat for 4 weeks. It helped me because I had the same problem you did.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    779
    45 bucks for clomid? damn

  10. #10
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by 7COCU7
    I was just about to post a similar question....

    I ran a great prop/tren cycle this summer, followed by 30 days of 100mg clomid and 20 nolva. Felt great and fully recovered...now (4 months later) I feel shitty (no sex drive) and SWEAR my nuts are shrunk back to on-cycle size. Any ideas/suggestions?
    If they are shrunk, I would pick up some nolva and clomid and extend your PCT past 30 days.

  11. #11
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    Its alarming to think that pct didnt work. Isnt this ARR stuff legit? Im on superdrol now and Im hoping I get my pct right. Shit.
    It's legit. I buy my PCT products there and have never been dissapointed with their potency.

  12. #12
    realmxofxnoise is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    73
    I sure hope my sex drive and erection comes back. I haven't gotten my test levels checked yet. I think I'll extend my PCT and hopefully get some Aramidex soon.

    IS ARAMIDEX the same as AROMASIN ? I belive that's what you are talking about. The site I go to sells Aromasin, 140 bucks. Shit, they are out of stock, God damn it.

  13. #13
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by realmxofxnoise
    I sure hope my sex drive and erection comes back. I haven't gotten my test levels checked yet. I think I'll extend my PCT and hopefully get some Aramidex soon.

    IS ARAMIDEX the same as AROMASIN? I belive that's what you are talking about. The site I go to sells Aromasin, 140 bucks. Shit, they are out of stock, God damn it.
    No arimidex is different products. Click on the upper-right-hand-banner and they call their product Liquidex.

  14. #14
    devildog911 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    46
    i got the clomid from them and it just came in yesterday, but it has no instructions on it, papi do u have a clue on how much i should take.i have the same problem as them my balls are still shruk so i picked up some more clomid

  15. #15
    Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    389
    Well gentleman I got the same issue. I'm gonna run the Proviron and hopefully it does the trick. I'm inclined to believe that by supressing the natural test levels in our bodys, our enstrogen levels are over powering the free test available, resulting in the limp pecker syndrome. I've had it so bad at time that the Cialis wouldnt even work! I work in 1 of the hottiest night clubs on the east coast and cant even endulge... Sucks ..
    CAN 1 OF THE MODS OR DOCS ON THIS BOARD PLEASE CHIME IN AND GIVE US YOUR OPINION????

  16. #16
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,512
    PCT should always last 4 weeks (or a little longer), how long did you run it for? If you are having problems and its not just mental, then run 20mg nolva daily for a few weeks and see if symptoms dont improve. Relying on cialis or viagra is just covering up the problem.

    If you tell us what your actual cycle and pct looked like we can help you not make the same mistakes again if you choose to cycle again. If you have any specific questions dont hesitate to PM me.

  17. #17
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by devildog911
    i got the clomid from them and it just came in yesterday, but it has no instructions on it, papi do u have a clue on how much i should take.i have the same problem as them my balls are still shruk so i picked up some more clomid
    Take 100mg ED for 4 weeks or until you are fully recovered.

    You will need to draw almost 3ml's to get to 100mg.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •