oldman is offline Anabolic Member

When do you "feel" the end of your cycle?

what I mean is when you do a cycle.. lets say 15 weeks of Sust... when you take your last shot is there a time when you will start to feel like crap or if you are doing proper PCT will you just keep moving along like normal?

I guess a better question is do you notice anything once you stop the shots?

Thanks

Oldman

okay guys.. I answer 100 questions today and I want mine answered or I am posted a naked picture of myself. And you will not like it. (well some may)

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Cool I have some of your girl already LOL

I'm 6 weeks since my last Test injection, and 4 weeks into PCT.

You really don't start feeling like crap ever.

It isn't like you wake up one day and don't want to lift anymore.
    I have not dropped any strength since my cycle ended - I'm not gaining strength NEARLY as fast as I did, BUT I'm not going backwards.

Clomid used during PCT seems to have provke some girlish sensitivity in many people.

Don't psych yourself out - PLAN on succeeding

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    okay guys.. I answer 100 questions today and I want mine answered or I am posted a naked picture of myself. And you will not like it. (well some may)

Actually, the best gains seem to happen within the couple weeks after the cycle. It's at this point when half life after half lives of the drugs start to unravel and you get some amazing workouts, at least I do. But it's brief, about 4-5 wks after cycle, it starts getting miserable. No energy, depressed, zero sex drive, etc. I'll tell my fiance everytime up front that I'm doing clomid soon, so get ready and dont take anything personally

thanks... Well i am only 1 1/2 weeks past may last shot (which was only a 1/2 dose, ran short somehow) and right now I feel like a million bucks.. I am also horny as crap.. I always have been but this is crazy.. my wife is going to hate this hahaha. I used HCG from the middle to the end of the cycle and took a couple of big hits of it at the end.. I am using Clomid and LDex for PCT..

I will watch around week 4-5 for feelings to put on a dress and go from there.

thanks Bro's

Oldman

Nah dude focus on the prize and keep your diet up and power through PCT like a big forced rep. Honestly, it ain't bad at all - especially since you used HCg - smartest thing I ever did.

thanks... Well i am only 1 1/2 weeks past may last shot (which was only a 1/2 dose, ran short somehow) and right now I feel like a million bucks.. I am also horny as crap.. I always have been but this is crazy.. my wife is going to hate this hahaha. I used HCG from the middle to the end of the cycle and took a couple of big hits of it at the end.. I am using Clomid and LDex for PCT..

I will watch around week 4-5 for feelings to put on a dress and go from there.

thanks Bro's

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    Nah dude focus on the prize and keep your diet up and power through PCT like a big forced rep. Honestly, it ain't bad at all - especially since you used HCg - smartest thing I ever did.

Will do.. I am sticking to the plan but this is my first PCT so I did not know what to expect.

thanks!!

Oldman

I know exactly what you mean Bro -- hell I was scared about PCT enough that I was looking at staying on. You've stacked the deck in your favor with HCG . Keep us posted on how it goes. Tomorrow is day 30 of PCT for me, so 44 total days since my last injection. of the 20 pounds I put on, I still have 15. But honestly my strentgh is doing just fine.

Don't overlook the fact that there is a certain amount of satisfaction in completely getting off of everything !

Will do.. I am sticking to the plan but this is my first PCT so I did not know what to expect.

thanks!!

Oldman

HCG is the ticket right there. I feel it brings you back weeks, maybe even months quicker than just clomid. specially for any cycle run longer than 8 wks, or for the ones like myself who cant stay off for more than 4 or 5 wks at a time.

I feel the same way - I'm almost sureI'm recovered - but I haven't seen my blood test results from 2 days ago yet. Another 16 hours and I'll know for sure.

At age 50, if I'm back after 44 days after juicing for 12 weeks I have not a fvcking thing to complain about

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    HCG is the ticket right there. I feel it brings you back weeks, maybe even months quicker than just clomid. specially for any cycle run longer than 8 wks, or for the ones like myself who cant stay off for more than 4 or 5 wks at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    I feel the same way - I'm almost sureI'm recovered - but I haven't seen my blood test results from 2 days ago yet. Another 16 hours and I'll know for sure.

At age 50, if I'm back after 44 days after juicing for 12 weeks I have not a fvcking thing to complain about

Dude if I LIVE to be 50 I will be happy.

Oldman

Thread Information