Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member

Tribulus.......anyone have any experience?

I am adding it as part of my PCT......anyone have any experience with it? Any other over the counter stuff better?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    what is does your pct look like ??

I think it does fill up the boys with juice though I ahd bad heart burn, slight hair loss

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    what is does your pct look like ??
    Cycle was 12 weeks of Sustanon 250 @ 437.5 MG/week. PCT consists of:

Nolvades 20 MG Day Week 1-3
    Clomid 100 MG Dey Week 1-3

Also throwing in Clen and Tribulus, but unsure as of rite now where they fit in.....Hence i am researching and asking questions. My cycle ends the 24th.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Run your PCT for 30 days........ but yes Trib is a good product to use and then there's also REDKAT which some have said is better. Either way both will help rais LH levels to get your recovery along faster.

I want to be carefull not too use too much during my PCT......I want everything i use to have a role.....Can redkat and Tribulus be used together, or is it one or the other?

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    I'd sure like to see your reference material on Trib. impact on LH and Test.

As of now, I think Trib is a waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Run your PCT for 30 days........ but yes Trib is a good product to use and then there's also REDKAT which some have said is better. Either way both will help rais LH levels to get your recovery along faster.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin
    Cycle was 12 weeks of Sustanon 250 @ 437.5 MG/week. PCT consists of:

Nolvades 20 MG Day Week 1-3
    Clomid 100 MG Dey Week 1-3

Also throwing in Clen and Tribulus, but unsure as of rite now where they fit in.....Hence i am researching and asking questions. My cycle ends the 24th.
    As Mudman said, extend your PCT with Clomid and Nolva for one more week (or until you have fully recovered). Clen is a good addition as a cortisol blocker. Cortisol can catabolize muscle tissue during PCT. I would go with arimidex over tongkat ali or trib. Take arimidex at 0.25mg ED for 4 weeks or until fully recovered. Tongkat is a solid addition to PCT, though. I take Redkat from Biotest. Most run 4g of trib with their PCT, as well.

Does arimidex stimulate natural test production? I do not think it does. Why would i sub for Trib or ali? Too much information here..........I dont want AAR products funelled down my throat......I want sound PCT advice.

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    you are getting good advice dickhole, ARR is a blessing to you son, good luck getting it somewhere else you better thank god for "research" chemicals
    Last edited by dirtyi730; 01-17-2006 at 10:40 PM.

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    definetly be skeptical, it's your body

but our info is great so be greatful

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Does arimidex stimulate natural test production? I do not think it does. Why would i sub for Trib or ali? Too much information here..........I dont want AAR products funelled down my throat......I want sound PCT advice.
    PM Mudman and ask him if arimidex is a good addition to PCT. I think you will see how wrong you are. Arimidex raises test levels higher than clomid or nolva. Nolva and clomid only return test levels to normal. Forgot to mention something .

THanks for all the advice........I am appreciative.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    PM Mudman and ask him if arimidex is a good addition to PCT. I think you will see how wrong you are. Arimidex raises test levels higher than clomid or nolva. Nolva and clomid only return test levels to normal. Forgot to mention something .
    if your test levels are higher than normal how come sex drive is an issue with using the liquidex?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    if your test levels are higher than normal how come sex drive is an issue with using the liquidex?
    It wasn't for me. Drop Bryan2 a PM and he will be able to explain the exact mechanism for this.

Arimedex should not be used during PCT because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great.

Arimedex should not be used during PCT because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great.

Arimedex rids the body of estrogen, Nolva/CLomid block it......Too much action for the body. Using both of these is a dooms day serum that will backfire.

Arimedex rids the body of estrogen, Nolva/CLomid block it......Too much action for the body. Using both of these is a dooms day serum that will backfire.
    Where did you come up with this statment?

Arimidex will stop up to 85% aromatization so there's no way that it will "rid" your body of all estrogen. Also if your estrogen levels are too high and in most cases when going into PCT that is the case this will slow the process of recovering HPTA functions.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Here's what Ntpadude (a fellow member) had to say on trib. Whether you agree or disagree, it's an interesting read. Ntpadude:

The thing with tribulus is the scientific studies have shown it works something like the way echinachia does when boosting your immunity to fight a cold. You get a temporary boost that peaks out in 10 days, after that the boost drops back to baseline.

There is also evidence that tribulus also substantially boosts production of aromatase emzyme which results in increased estrogen production. The reason for the 10 day boost then drop back in testosterone production is probably the estrogen it generates begins to inhibit testosterone production. It seems to me, taking tribulus during a cycle without an aromatase inhibitor could be disasterous or dangerous for those prone to gyno. For that matter I used to take tribex during cycles and had itchy sensative nipples which kept me taking nolvadex . Since I dropped the tribulus, I noticed I can do cycles and not need to take any anti-e's at all. In otherwords, in my opinion, the tribulus had no effect on ball regrowth and it actually made me take a lot of nolva that I otherwise did not need to take, etc.

Where did you come up with this statment?

Arimidex will stop up to 85% aromatization so there's no way that it will "rid" your body of all estrogen. Also if your estrogen levels are too high and in most cases when going into PCT that is the case this will slow the process of recovering HPTA functions.
    It is what my doctor told me. He said he researched it. Stated that Arimidex rids the body of estrogen while Clomid/Nolva block it (in some fashion). THe combination of these two while coming off of AS should not be used. The result would be estrogen levels that are too low, and estrogen is necessary in a mans body......necessary to retain muscle.

I researched it last night myself and came to the same realization. These two should not be used together during PCT.

For me, I am sticking with Nolva, Clomid and Tongkat Ali.

The above is what I got from my research and clinical advice. It does not make it right..........Just my findings. That is all, nothing else. If any of you have tried the two together with good results, I think that is fantastic. I am not going to try it. The explanation i was given makes sense.

Here's what Ntpadude (a fellow member) had to say on trib. Whether you agree or disagree, it's an interesting read. Ntpadude:

The thing with tribulus is the scientific studies have shown it works something like the way echinachia does when boosting your immunity to fight a cold. You get a temporary boost that peaks out in 10 days, after that the boost drops back to baseline.

There is also evidence that tribulus also substantially boosts production of aromatase emzyme which results in increased estrogen production. The reason for the 10 day boost then drop back in testosterone production is probably the estrogen it generates begins to inhibit testosterone production. It seems to me, taking tribulus during a cycle without an aromatase inhibitor could be disasterous or dangerous for those prone to gyno. For that matter I used to take tribex during cycles and had itchy sensative nipples which kept me taking nolvadex. Since I dropped the tribulus, I noticed I can do cycles and not need to take any anti-e's at all. In otherwords, in my opinion, the tribulus had no effect on ball regrowth and it actually made me take a lot of nolva that I otherwise did not need to take, etc.
    I read that last night. I am going to stay away from Trib and use Tonkat ALi..... I read about 100 articles/posts stating it worked better than Trib.

It is what my doctor told me. He said he researched it. Stated that Arimidex rids the body of estrogen while Clomid/Nolva block it (in some fashion). THe combination of these two while coming off of AS should not be used. The result would be estrogen levels that are too low, and estrogen is necessary in a mans body......necessary to retain muscle.

I researched it last night myself and came to the same realization. These two should not be used together during PCT.

The above is what I got from my research and clinical advice. It does not make it right..........Just my findings. That is all, nothing else. If any of you have tried the two together with good results, I think that is fantastic. I am not going to try it. The explanation i was given makes sense.
    Your doctor is wrong. Even letro is only effective of stopping aromatization at 98% so even there some estrogen will be produced. So your research might be from misleading information.

I have used arimidex in all my PCT and have never had any problems recovering.

Your doctor is wrong. Even letro is only effective of stopping aromatization at 98% so even there some estrogen will be produced. So your research might be from misleading information.

I have used arimidex in all my PCT and have never had any problems recovering.
    You have replied to a lot of my messages with sound advice, so I am going to go back and do more research. I also read a lot of articles that stated Clomid inhibits the production of Test. This is contrary to everything I have read on this site. In conclusion, it is very likely I could have some missguided info.........but at 437.5/mg of sust for 12 weeks......I should be ok with Nolva, clomid and Redkat.......My cycle was not excessive.

Regardless, you do agree that Trib is overated .........correct? stick with Redkat?

You have replied to a lot of my messages with sound advice, so I am going to go back and do more research. I also read a lot of articles that stated Clomid inhibits the production of Test. This is contrary to everything I have read on this site. In conclusion, it is very likely I could have some missguided info.........but at 437.5/mg of sust for 12 weeks......I should be ok with Nolva, clomid and Redkat.......My cycle was not excessive.

Regardless, you do agree that Trib is overated .........correct? stick with Redkat?
    I don't know if tribulus is over rated but with anything there are advance and new findings....... and yes RedKat IMO is a better all around product them tribulus.

well......My main goal was to get some info on Tribulus or find a better replacement for it. I acheived that, so thanks. You are the man.

If they would go ahead and make HCG legal, we wouldnt have these damn problems!!!!!!!! Damn Fed Gov!!!!

Thanks again.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    well......My main goal was to get some info on Tribulus or find a better replacement for it. I acheived that, so thanks. You are the man.

If they would go ahead and make HCG legal, we wouldnt have these damn problems!!!!!!!! Damn Fed Gov!!!!

Thanks again.
    He is an excellent post by Ntpadude (fellow member) on tongkat ali:

I take redkat myself and just 2 pills a day... after a couple weeks if you are still ON cycle, you will notice a nice return in size to your shrunken nuts. In PCT this stuff is really good, I am in PCT after 9 months of deca use at 600 mg a week and I have had the easiest PCT ever!!! Even easier then an 8 week testosterone only cycle without tongkat. There was virtually no decline in sex drive, actually it increased steadily when I missed the shot on week #1 and 3 weeks after my last test e shot I was experiencing the best sex drive I've had in a year. Grant it I started by redkat/tongkat ali about 4 months ago and stayed on steady. Now that PCT is over (no more clomid, etc) I am still going very strong, the most incredible wife gagging cum loads of my life and not only a vigorous sex drive, but the enjoyability factor while having sex is better then any "on testosterone" cycle I ever been on.

Yes while you can actually see improvements in "deca dick" in just 1 week, it really takes 1 month for your body to fully respond. I was deca dicked really bad in my 4th month on deca/test and the testosterone I took with the deca wasnt helping, balls ached and shrunk very badly. I started tongkat as last ditch effort to prevent stopping the cycle and the aches ended within 2 days of starting, balls started growing back noticably well by end of first week and sex drive and ability to maintain hard-on improved in a big way, even though I continued my deca doses for another 4 months! I have done tribulus before, tribulus doesnt seem to do anything like tongkat, but tongkat is basically your herbal HCG taken by mouth, it can and does easily overpower deca dick and ball shrinkage while on cycle. Also makes your steroids more effective by keeping down your SHBG's which deactivate testosterone and near testosterone compounds.

He is an excellent post by Ntpadude (fellow member) on tongkat ali:

I take redkat myself and just 2 pills a day... after a couple weeks if you are still ON cycle, you will notice a nice return in size to your shrunken nuts. In PCT this stuff is really good, I am in PCT after 9 months of deca use at 600 mg a week and I have had the easiest PCT ever!!! Even easier then an 8 week testosterone only cycle without tongkat. There was virtually no decline in sex drive, actually it increased steadily when I missed the shot on week #1 and 3 weeks after my last test e shot I was experiencing the best sex drive I've had in a year. Grant it I started by redkat/tongkat ali about 4 months ago and stayed on steady. Now that PCT is over (no more clomid, etc) I am still going very strong, the most incredible wife gagging cum loads of my life and not only a vigorous sex drive, but the enjoyability factor while having sex is better then any "on testosterone" cycle I ever been on.

Yes while you can actually see improvements in "deca dick" in just 1 week, it really takes 1 month for your body to fully respond. I was deca dicked really bad in my 4th month on deca/test and the testosterone I took with the deca wasnt helping, balls ached and shrunk very badly. I started tongkat as last ditch effort to prevent stopping the cycle and the aches ended within 2 days of starting, balls started growing back noticably well by end of first week and sex drive and ability to maintain hard-on improved in a big way, even though I continued my deca doses for another 4 months! I have done tribulus before, tribulus doesnt seem to do anything like tongkat, but tongkat is basically your herbal HCG taken by mouth, it can and does easily overpower deca dick and ball shrinkage while on cycle. Also makes your steroids more effective by keeping down your SHBG's which deactivate testosterone and near testosterone compounds.
    That is a great post.......Thanks.

I have heard only great stuff about Tongkat. I am curious exactly how it works. It seems products such as this (that work extremely well) find their way too the banned list. Regardless, I am going to purchase a bunch of this stuff. I am going to hit a Cyp/Win cycle late May (500mg Cyp/ Week 1-12, Oral Wynn 25mg/ Week 10-12). I plan on hitting the tongkat while on that cylce to prevent shrinkage.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Bryan2 on the active life of tongkat ali:

completley out of the body within 8 hours

Papi93 is offline AR VET

Prolangtum (supplement guru) had this to say:

im not a fan of an AI for PCT. I think the nolva route is much safer on blood lipids, especially if you just trashed them with Superdrol

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    This would actually be a middle ground for the debate.

Bryan2:
    im actually a fan of using SERMs for 4 weeks for pct to recover and help cholesterol at the same time and then drop them and continue with an AI for around 3-4 more weeks to raise test levels beyond normal levels

Thread Information