Thread: pct opinion

mesoman is offline Junior Member

pct opinion

mid way through first cycle and want pct o be correct:

sust 250 2*week weeks 1-12
    dbol 50mg daily weeks 1-4

planed pct to be nolvadex 20mg daily from week 15 ( 21 days after sust finishes) liquidex .25mg daily

how does this sound guys? i hear about milk thistle and taurine as supplements at this time?

what is role of clem and clomid ( can source clem but clomid nat avail in australia)

appreciateur advice for a newbie who wants to get i right (btw gaind 10kg so far on current cycle and love the results)

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    your right 21 day's after last shot of sust some people say 18 but i've done a lot or research on this and 21 day's is the shit

how long are you running pct for ??

try and get some clomid you can order from here it's legit http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    I'd think about uping the nolva to 40 mg for the first 5 - 7 days of PCT, then dropping back to 20 mg day. I did 40 mg / day for 7 days after 12 wks of test e ( 500 mg/ wk) and then did 20 mg / day for 3 weeks afte4r that. Worked well.

MrMe is offline Member
    I did the same cycle cept the dbol @ 35. I was just wondering i though you didnt use both clomi and nolva at the same time. Dont they do the same things?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    You must run both serms together. one simply can not do with out the other. nolvadex or tamoxifen citrate being a close cousin to clomid or clomifene citrate is similar in family but structuraly different.

Studies show nolva's attention to and priority to the actions of the ER or estrogen receptor in competition. Unlike it's cousin clomid.

Clomids' actions in studies shows it's priority to LH or Luteninzing Hormone stimulation but acting poorly as an estregon blocker.

using clomid without nolvdex will divert clomids attention to act as an estrogen blocker redirecting its purpose in causing a longer action time of restore. Studies show clomid to be a poor anti estrogen.

using nolvadex alone will only curb the estrogen back lash you recieve when you are off cycle and your body will only restore on it's own. this may take some time if not restore your HPTA or feed back fully.

you need a compound to combat both actions the estrogen back lash and the LH restoration. Thus both are needed. A single compound alone will just lose it's purpose if not used in conjunction.
    Last edited by LuvMuhRoids; 01-09-2006 at 04:31 PM.

MrMe is offline Member
    Ok I think I understand. Im going to start 21 days after my last shot. How much clomid should i use for the 30 days?

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMe
    Ok I think I understand. Im going to start 21 days after my last shot. How much clomid should i use for the 30 days?
    Suggested dosage would be 100mg for 30 days or until you are recovered, then get test levels checked by your doc. You may want to use a higher dosage for the 1st day at 300mg then just carry on with 100mg ED and run it with nolva.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    hey may not have to front load 300mg if he is going to run a 30 day regimin at 100mg ED along side a secondary SERM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP
    Suggested dosage would be 100mg for 30 days or until you are recovered, then get test levels checked by your doc. You may want to use a higher dosage for the 1st day at 300mg then just carry on with 100mg ED and run it with nolva.

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMuhRoids
    hey may not have to front load 300mg if he is going to run a 30 day regimin at 100mg ED along side a secondary SERM.
    Agreed

panasonicbike is offline Junior Member
    Run Nolva the whole cycle at 20mg/day. After the last injection drop it down to 10mg/day.

Thread Information