Scorpion25 is offline Junior Member

Question Help clear up the confusin please

OK i bought Tamoxifen (Nolva i believe) from Anabolicreview-research.com.
    Now of course this thing doesn't come with any instructions. Before you guys jump on me i've done plenty of research right on this web-site....the only part that confuses me is what it says on the bottle "Not for human consummation"......i don't get it how am i suppose to take this thing?? It came with this little, plastic needle looking measuring thingy...
    Please look at the attached picture....
    BTW i'm going to be starting a superdrol cycle soon......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help clear up the confusin please-tamox.jpg  

jobyjoe is offline Associate Member
    I haven't bought nolva from them, but it looks to me that the "measuring thingy" measures out 1mL. Since the nolva is concentrated at 20mg/mL, 1mL will give you 20mg. Depending on the dose you will use for pct (usually 20mg/ED), you should be able to measure it out.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion25
    OK i bought Tamoxifen (Nolva i believe) from Anabolicreview-research.com.
    Now of course this thing doesn't come with any instructions. Before you guys jump on me i've done plenty of research right on this web-site....the only part that confuses me is what it says on the bottle "Not for human consummation"......i don't get it how am i suppose to take this thing?? It came with this little, plastic needle looking measuring thingy...
    Please look at the attached picture....
    BTW i'm going to be starting a superdrol cycle soon......
    It's a research chem and should be used on your lab rat only . Use the oral syringe to draw up 1ml (20mg) and squirt in the mouth and swallow (chase it with water). You are using this for PCT, I assume.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by jobyjoe
    I haven't bought nolva from them, but it looks to me that the "measuring thingy" measures out 1mL. Since the nolva is concentrated at 20mg/mL, 1mL will give you 20mg. Depending on the dose you will use for pct (usually 20mg/ED), you should be able to measure it out.
    You're correct and I have used their nolva so it's good to go.

Scorpion25 is offline Junior Member

Thanks

Thanks a lot bro.....Yeah i'm going to use this for PCT.

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member
    it says not for human consumption to protect them

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    I don't wanna hijack this, but could you use that Tamoxifen off cycle even if you ddin't use AAS? And if so what would it do? Raise test naturally? or would it be pointless. If pointless why?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    I don't wanna hijack this, but could you use that Tamoxifen off cycle even if you ddin't use AAS? And if so what would it do? Raise test naturally? or would it be pointless. If pointless why?
    I would use Arimidex , off-cycle, as a test booster. Nolva only returns your test levels to normal. At 0.5mg ED for 4 weeks, Arimidex will nearly double your test levels.

Thread Information