bearpaw992000 is offline Associate Member

First cycle (pct) help

Ok guys this is my cycle

Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test
    Week 1 to 4: 40mg/day of D-bol
    wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid
    wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid
    wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid

My question is that I only bought enough nolva for my pct and I also need to extend my pct another week so I will have 4 weeks pct instead of 3. I also decided to add the D-bol after I placed my order, so someone was telling me that they would run nolva throughout the whole cycle due to the D-bol better safe then sorry, ( I agree). So I was going to go on AR and buy some more anti-e. Question is should I stay with the liquid nolva or should I go with arimidex or tamox from day 1 of the cycle, and if so how much would I need for the 10 week cycle? I damm sure want to be safer then sorry with the gyno. Thanks

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw992000
    Ok guys this is my cycle

Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test
    Week 1 to 4: 40mg/day of D-bol
    wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid
    wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid
    wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid

My question is that I only bought enough nolva for my pct and I also need to extend my pct another week so I will have 4 weeks pct instead of 3. I also decided to add the D-bol after I placed my order, so someone was telling me that they would run nolva throughout the whole cycle due to the D-bol better safe then sorry, ( I agree). So I was going to go on AR and buy some more anti-e. Question is should I stay with the liquid nolva or should I go with arimidex or tamox from day 1 of the cycle, and if so how much would I need for the 10 week cycle? I damm sure want to be safer then sorry with the gyno. Thanks
    Tamox and nolva are the same thing. You could run 10-20mg of nolva with your cycle.
    Tamox = 50mL 20mg/mL. If you ran nolva at 10mg ED, during your cycle, it would last 100 days or 50 days if you run it 20mg ED. Your cycle lasts 70 days so would need at least one bottle, two if you run at 20mg ED.

Thread Information