CWinden is offline New Member

When to take my Nolva.

Ok i just ordered my Nolva(Tamox) off the ARR website. And I am going to start my cycle of 10 weeks of cyp once the tomax and clomi get here. So my question is do i start taking 10mg of nolva the first day I inject or do I wait four weeks untill the cyp starts kicking in, or do I just start taking it when signs point to my bodys turning in to a females? Thanks -C

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Take it from the first day you inject

~Narkissos

Thanks, you seem pretty good at this stuff, not to change the subject, but would you start your PCT after a 10 week cyp cycle 18 or 21 days after your last injection? I hear a lot of both so I didn't know.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by CWinden
    Thanks, you seem pretty good at this stuff, not to change the subject, but would you start your PCT after a 10 week cyp cycle 18 or 21 days after your last injection? I hear a lot of both so I didn't know.
    18 days after last injection.

Okay, then would you suggest taking the clomid during pct like the website http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php which is bumping down from 300mg all the way to 50mg, or would you go with 100mg ED for all 21 days?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Okay, then would you suggest taking the clomid during pct like the website http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php which is bumping down from 300mg all the way to 50mg, or would you go with 100mg ED for all 21 days?
    Take the clomid for PCT and I would prefer the 100mg ED for 21 days or until you have fully recovered your natural test levels.

What is the difference? Not to waste anymore of your time or go agains't your judgement, but wouldn't 300 100 100 100 50 50 etc... let your test levels get back to normal or am I way off base thinking that?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    What is the difference? Not to waste anymore of your time or go agains't your judgement, but wouldn't 300 100 100 100 50 50 etc... let your test levels get back to normal or am I way off base thinking that?
    Some individuals don't react well with the 300mg dose (visual disturbances and emotional sides).

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Come to think of it...some don't react well even with 100mg ED. They will still experience visual disturbances and have to discontinue use. Why not be on the conservative side when you are using this product for the first time? You might have to go with a nolva-only PCT.

Good call then I don't really want to turn into a sobbing pu***. Have you ever done a cycle of test?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Good call then I don't really want to turn into a sobbing pu***. Have you ever done a cycle of test?
    No. I have used the prohormone 4AD. 8 weeks of the transdermal spray 4AD, at 1g ED, is equivalent to 50mg Test Prop ED. I experienced testicular atrophy from this cycle and ever since I dedicated myself to learning as much about PCT as possible.

Well in that case I'm glad you are here to help me. I appreciate it because I don't have anybody intown that i lift with or anything that to give me any advice on it. Thanks man C

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Well in that case I'm glad you are here to help me. I appreciate it because I don't have anybody intown that i lift with or anything that to give me any advice on it. Thanks man C
    I ran trib for PCT, years ago. I knew nothing about PCT. Thanks to this site my knowledge has expanded greatly.

Duckmanfoochew is offline Junior Member
    Do you think clomid is a contributor to post cycle acne or is it just the hormones rebalancing that causes the acne? Is nolva known to be a contributor?

Thread Information