jamminJohn is offline Junior Member

PCT for Test only cycles

Has anybody else noticed that pct seems so much easier when you do a test only cycle?

My first cycle, about 3 years ago, was sustanon only. I read a lot about pct and had my clomid, but I was really concerned about losing all of my gains. After coming off, not only did I not lose any of my gains, but I just kept growing and getting stronger.

Since then, I have done 4 or 5 cycles with mutliple compounds including test, deca , fina, dbol and anadrol (not all in the same cycle, of course). After each one of those cycles, it seemed to take a long time to recover and I ended up losing a lot of my gains.

Just recently, I did another test only cycle. I only did 500mg/wk of test E. I know that it is a very mild cycle, but I actually got some good solid gains from it. I did my last shot 4 weeks ago and started my pct 2 weeks ago. It feels like my system has already kicked back in and I have not lost any size or strength at all. In fact, today I had one of the best workouts that I've had in a while.

I don't know why I seem to recover so much easier from test only cycles.

Anybody else notice this, or have any ideas why that may be?

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    When you say, "I feel my body kicking back in." What do you mean? How do you guys know when you are fully recovered?

Duckmanfoochew is offline Junior Member
    Did you run anything else during the cycle? Or just clomid at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    When you say, "I feel my body kicking back in." What do you mean? How do you guys know when you are fully recovered?
    I'm not sure how you know when you're fully recovered, short of blood work. But when I say that I feel my system is kicking back in, I'm referring to my testicles regaining their normal size, my sex drive is normal, my energy levels are high, my strength is way up and I basically feel good all of the time with no side effects at all from the pct.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckmanfoochew
    Did you run anything else during the cycle? Or just clomid at the end?
    No, I didn't run anything at all with the cycle. For my pct, I'm using Nolvadex at 40mg/day for the first week and then 20mg/day for another 2 or 3 weeks. I'm also using Tribulis at 3g/day and I take 5 grams of glutamine 2 or 3 times a day. This is the first time that I have tried Trib, so I don't know if that is helping me recover quicker or not.

Thread Information