lowep3 is offline Junior Member

Enough Nolva and Clomid for my Cycle?

Hey guys, I'm about to start my first cycle and it will be a 10 week cycle of Test Enanthate 200. I was wondering if this combo will be enough for my cycle and my pct? ... http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...0d412f2e0b1b10

The Nolva will be used strictly with my cycle and the Clomid will be for my PCT. Also, does this kit come with the oral liquid syringes or do I have to buy those seperate. I know this is a dumb question, but where do you get those because I didn't see those listed on their site. Thanx, lemme know

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by lowep3
    The Nolva will be used strictly with my cycle and the Clomid will be for my PCT. Also, does this kit come with the oral liquid syringes or do I have to buy those seperate. I know this is a dumb question, but where do you get those because I didn't see those listed on their site. Thanx, lemme know
    The oral syringe comes with the nolva and clomid combo. I have purchased both of these products so I speak from experience.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    The oral syringe comes with the nolva and clomid combo. I have purchased both of these products so I speak from experience.
    Yep. If you order individually just pick up an oral syringe at your local pharamacy or measure with a slin pin.

Thanx for the quick reply guys. One more question... will this be enough for my one cycle and my pct?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Thanx for the quick reply guys. One more question... will this be enough for my one cycle and my pct?
    What doses will you be using for nolva (during your cycle) and clomid (for PCT)? Then we could give you the number of bottles you will need.

Nolva(for my cycle) will be 20mg a day for 10 weeks and the Clomid(for my pct) will be 50mg a day for 3 weeks.

Bump

panasonicbike is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys, I'm about to start my first cycle and it will be a 10 week cycle of Test Enanthate 200. I was wondering if this combo will be enough for my cycle and my pct? ... http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...0d412f2e0b1b10

Thats more than enough for pct. The combo does come with an oral syringe.

Quote Originally Posted by panasonicbike
    Thats more than enough for pct. The combo does come with an oral syringe.
    Thanx man.

On the oral syringe, if I want 20mg of the Nolva, how many ml should I use?

Duckmanfoochew is offline Junior Member
    This may be a dumb question, but why are you running the Nolavadex during your cycle. Is it to make sure you dont get gyno, or is there some other benefit to using Nolvadex that I am unaware of??

Mega Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Duckmanfoochew
    This may be a dumb question, but why are you running the Nolavadex during your cycle. Is it to make sure you dont get gyno, or is there some other benefit to using Nolvadex that I am unaware of??

Mega Thanks

Yes, it's to prevent against gyno and keep my water retention to a minimum.

Thread Information