Thread: gyno help

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member

gyno help

im 20 have been lifting for about 3 years or so, currently my weight is down from winter break from school. last summer (august) i completed a 4 week m1t 10mg/ed & transdermal 4-ad 200-300 mg/ed cycle. i ate right and trained hard did everything right but pct what a fool. i used tamox for pct but messed up and wound up not taking enough for my 4 weeks pct. it was about october i noticed my nipples were getting senstive and then lumps came, then tried a therapy cycle including letro, clomid, and tamox, i pretty much took this (a little over amont) or untill the leltro ran out(yes i taperd down towards the end) then ran the clomid and tamox for another week or so to prevent rebound effects of the letro. the lumps went away and so did the soreness but a few weeks later its back, i havnt noticed that i developed any fat on my chest but when i wear tight shirts it looks like my nipples are hard all the time. i dont have batterys in my camera at this time but i will get some soon to post pictures. my question is do you think i might just have a slight case of gyno, by now would it have developed more? and ideas of what to do?

nbavosa is offline Junior Member
    Lift your arm over your head and fell around the areola area for a mass (big or small) thats glandular tissue...gyno. Are you nipps puffy at all? Do they look different to you when you are cold and have hard nipps than they do when you are warmer. Sounds like it might be a slight case...have your estrogen levels checked and stay away from AS in the mean time.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    You may have a slight case of gyno. What dose of letro did you use? How much gland/lumps can you feel behind the nipple? Whats your bodyfat %?

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    yes there is some extra tissues under my nipples when i feel. they are slighly puffy but not as bad as some other pictures of even slight gyno cases. when im cold they definatly look different from when its warm. I dont know much about body fat but i havnt got much on me, its got to be under 10% and thats probably too high, my abs show without flexing them. my letro therapy looked like this: half an insulin syringe full of letro once a day for a week, then i reduced to a third of a syringe full (or 3 on the syringe) and towards the end of the bottle i taperd down pretty low. I ran this for about a month and then some more clomid and tamox. i can deal with how my nipples and chest is now, i just really want to be sure it doesnt get any worse. and in a few months once i get my lost weight back naturally, would like to do a sust/dbol cycle which i will be taking tamox while on cycle. but i really want to be sure that my estrogen levels are alright first. my test is fine, sex drive is regular, my nuts are regular size and i dont feel bitchy

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Well it looks like its not a problem of fat, but more gland issues. Could you post a pic bro? I am not familiar with insulin measuring units... The effective dose to run would be 2.5mg ED if you are not bothered about loss of sex drive.

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suzuki99
    im 20 have been lifting for about 3 years or so, currently my weight is down from winter break from school. last summer (august) i completed a 4 week m1t 10mg/ed & transdermal 4-ad 200-300 mg/ed cycle. i ate right and trained hard did everything right but pct what a fool. i used tamox for pct but messed up and wound up not taking enough for my 4 weeks pct. it was about october i noticed my nipples were getting senstive and then lumps came, then tried a therapy cycle including letro, clomid, and tamox, i pretty much took this (a little over amont) or untill the leltro ran out(yes i taperd down towards the end) then ran the clomid and tamox for another week or so to prevent rebound effects of the letro. the lumps went away and so did the soreness but a few weeks later its back, i havnt noticed that i developed any fat on my chest but when i wear tight shirts it looks like my nipples are hard all the time. i dont have batterys in my camera at this time but i will get some soon to post pictures. my question is do you think i might just have a slight case of gyno, by now would it have developed more? and ideas of what to do?
    IMO and speaking from experience, nothing will get rid of that PERMANENTLY except for surgery. Like you already experienced, you can get rid of it temporarily, but it will come back. Mainly, your nips will stay puffy and the pain / sensitivity will get worse. My pain got so bad, surgery was a relief. My case wasn't so much visual gyno, what really bothered me was the pain. Anyway, good luck....

POSH

Thread Information