Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

Differentiating Nolva from Clomid

If Nolva can replace clomid for pct, why do people use both? How are they different from each other?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    If Nolva can replace clomid for pct, why do people use both? How are they different from each other?
    Basically its "monkey see, monkey do". Clomid is FDA approved for fertility agent, while Nolvadex is used to treat estrogen dependent breast cancer. I think the myth started here. Later studies revealed Nolvadex to actually be more effective for fertility tho. There is no documented synergy between the two, so stacking them is sort of a waste.

The main reason of the emergence in Nolvadex only PCT protocols is fourfold: 1) clomid creates vision problems in some users 2) clomid is acts as a weak estrogen at the pituitary, while nolvadex is strongly anti-estrogenic here 3) no proven synergy 4) it's cheaper, since a smaller dose will do the trick

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    soooo if you were to run a nolva only pct could u say that it is just as safe.. and effective as nolva+clomid? and what dosage would u run nolva if ur doing nolva only ......im curiuos because ive heard alot about nolva only pct and am thinkin about it myself.....thx

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    soooo if you were to run a nolva only pct could u say that it is just as safe.. and effective as nolva+clomid? and what dosage would u run nolva if ur doing nolva only ......im curiuos because ive heard alot about nolva only pct and am thinkin about it myself.....thx

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    So I guess just nova would be ok after superdrol right? Why do people seem to use both as pct if nolva is better?

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Basically its "monkey see, monkey do". Clomid is FDA approved for fertility agent, while Nolvadex is used to treat estrogen dependent breast cancer. I think the myth started here. Later studies revealed Nolvadex to actually be more effective for fertility tho. There is no documented synergy between the two, so stacking them is sort of a waste.

The main reason of the emergence in Nolvadex only PCT protocols is fourfold: 1) clomid creates vision problems in some users 2) clomid is acts as a weak estrogen at the pituitary, while nolvadex is strongly anti-estrogenic here 3) no proven synergy 4) it's cheaper, since a smaller dose will do the trick

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Like Mike said Monkey see, Monkey do.. Clomid is always the way its been done but there is a lot of stuff I have seen in threads lately and also in the new Anabolic Steroid book that suggests Clomid isnt really required for PCT

Thread Information