nastyazn is offline New Member

help on my pct please

I started the stupid dbol and deca stack. Im not as bad as everyone think you would be, when stacking these two (thank GOD). I can still get it up at times. I just need to know what cycle i need to take and what products. I have heard so many differ things. How much Nolva and Clomid to take and is 4 weeks long enough?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by nastyazn
    I started the stupid dbol and deca stack. Im not as bad as everyone think you would be, when stacking these two (thank GOD). I can still get it up at times. I just need to know what cycle i need to take and what products. I have heard so many differ things. How much Nolva and Clomid to take and is 4 weeks long enough?
    How long did you run your cycle? What were the dosages?

Start PCT 21 days after your last deca injection.

I would run 100mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva, and 0.25mg Arimidex ED for at least 4 weeks or until you have recovered.

Another valuable research chemical to run is clenbuterol . It acts as a cortisol blocker. Cortisol can be high during PCT and can catabolize muscle tissue.

A valuable supplement for increasing libido, during PCT, is tongkat ali (100:1).

50ed dbol1-5 wks
    300m deca 6-12
    Last edited by nastyazn; 01-20-2006 at 02:06 PM.

Last edited by nastyazn; 01-25-2006 at 09:14 AM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by nastyazn
    He is an excellent post by Ntpadude (another member) on tongkat ali:

I take redkat myself and just 2 pills a day... after a couple weeks if you are still ON cycle, you will notice a nice return in size to your shrunken nuts. In PCT this stuff is really good, I am in PCT after 9 months of deca use at 600 mg a week and I have had the easiest PCT ever!!! Even easier then an 8 week testosterone only cycle without tongkat. There was virtually no decline in sex drive, actually it increased steadily when I missed the shot on week #1 and 3 weeks after my last test e shot I was experiencing the best sex drive I've had in a year. Grant it I started by redkat/tongkat ali about 4 months ago and stayed on steady. Now that PCT is over (no more clomid, etc) I am still going very strong, the most incredible wife gagging cum loads of my life and not only a vigorous sex drive, but the enjoyability factor while having sex is better then any "on testosterone" cycle I ever been on.

Yes while you can actually see improvements in "deca dick" in just 1 week, it really takes 1 month for your body to fully respond. I was deca dicked really bad in my 4th month on deca/test and the testosterone I took with the deca wasnt helping, balls ached and shrunk very badly. I started tongkat as last ditch effort to prevent stopping the cycle and the aches ended within 2 days of starting, balls started growing back noticably well by end of first week and sex drive and ability to maintain hard-on improved in a big way, even though I continued my deca doses for another 4 months! I have done tribulus before, tribulus doesnt seem to do anything like tongkat, but tongkat is basically your herbal HCG taken by mouth, it can and does easily overpower deca dick and ball shrinkage while on cycle. Also makes your steroids more effective by keeping down your SHBG's which deactivate testosterone and near testosterone compounds.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Bryan2 (guru) on the active life of tongkat ali:

completley out of the body within 8 hours

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Here's what Ntpadude (fellow member) had to say on tribulus:

The thing with tribulus is the scientific studies have shown it works something like the way echinachia does when boosting your immunity to fight a cold. You get a temporary boost that peaks out in 10 days, after that the boost drops back to baseline.

There is also evidence that tribulus also substantially boosts production of aromatase emzyme which results in increased estrogen production. The reason for the 10 day boost then drop back in testosterone production is probably the estrogen it generates begins to inhibit testosterone production. It seems to me, taking tribulus during a cycle without an aromatase inhibitor could be disasterous or dangerous for those prone to gyno. For that matter I used to take tribex during cycles and had itchy sensative nipples which kept me taking nolvadex . Since I dropped the tribulus, I noticed I can do cycles and not need to take any anti-e's at all. In otherwords, in my opinion, the tribulus had no effect on ball regrowth and it actually made me take a lot of nolva that I otherwise did not need to take, etc.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Bryan2 (guru) on tribulus's active life:

Most likely around 8 hours as well but the exact number im not aware of

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    holy crap dude, you didnt use any test on that cycle!?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    holy crap dude, you didnt use any test on that cycle!?
    I started the stupid dbol and deca stack. Im not as bad as everyone think you would be, when stacking these two (thank GOD). I can still get it up at times. - Nastyazn

A lot of members have made this mistake before finding this site.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    scotttiger54 (member):

My experiences w/ nolva only pct...

well guys it's conclusive, nolva only pct works...quite well actually.

its been 4 wks since my last inj of test cyp. started nolva only @40mg/day 17 days after last inj. during the 17 day break before beginning pct i administered 500 iu's of hcg e3d (this is how i run hcg during less harsh cycles). just recently had bloodwork done and when i called my doc said i had already pretty much recovered...completely! i still plan to finish my nolva regiment just to be on the safe side but i must say im impressed. i have had almost no unpleasent sides. a bit more common headaches is about all. Thanks to JohnnyB for the enlightenment, hopefully this will draw some attention and open some eyes. i plan on running a pretty good, hard cycle in about 3 months and will apply the same regiment (hcg used thoughout will be only difference). here's the regiment i am running, its disgustingly simple:

wks 1-2: 40mg/ed nolva
    wks 2 until sex drive's back: 20mg/ed nolva
    started trib @2g's ed when nolva was started
    Last edited by Papi93; 01-25-2006 at 09:59 AM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    scotttiger54 on acne with a nolva-only PCT:

im actually very prone to breaking out during pct. i honestly have had little to no acne at all. im very pleased with this and hopefully i'll remain clear.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    This is what J Bishop (member) had to say about the half-life of Nolva:

Following a single oral dose of 20 mg tamoxifen , an average peak plasma concentration of 40 ng/ml (range 35 to 45 ng/ml) occurred approximately 5 hours after dosing. The decline in plasma concentrations of tamoxifen is biphasic with a terminal elimination half-life about 5 to 7 days

Thread Information