lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

l-dex during cycle

instead of running 10mg nolva ed during my cycle coudl i just run .25mg l-dex ed for anti-estrogen reasons...

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    instead of running 10mg nolva ed during my cycle coudl i just run .25mg l-dex ed for anti-estrogen reasons...
    I found this from Lion:

when are you guys going to figure out that nolva is not the right compound to combat estrogen. Liquidex of letro should be the used to just stop the comversion. It's not good for the body to have all the extra unsued estrogen in the body. The fat caused by gain alone should be enough to get it straight. Ever see a skinny guy do a cycle a end up fat.....? It happens alot. A guy who hasn't been working out anywhare near long enough to hit the wall let alone figure out how to eat to grow. He goes on cycle a uses enth. and Dbol with now Anti-e or nolva . At first hes happy because he's putting on the pounds then he realizes he's growing tits and full of water. So He jumps on nolva not understanding that nolva is old science and doesn't do anything for bloating even worse the extra estrogen causes him to bloat even worse. Next the cycle ends and he looses half of the muscle he put on then then he's stuck with the fat and he's planning a cutter. Looking to buy Clen .

I hear about it all the time. save the Nolva for PCT.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Good Info.. thanks for the post

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    I found this from Lion:

when are you guys going to figure out that nolva is not the right compound to combat estrogen. Liquidex of letro should be the used to just stop the comversion. It's not good for the body to have all the extra unsued estrogen in the body. The fat caused by gain alone should be enough to get it straight. Ever see a skinny guy do a cycle a end up fat.....? It happens alot. A guy who hasn't been working out anywhare near long enough to hit the wall let alone figure out how to eat to grow. He goes on cycle a uses enth. and Dbol with now Anti-e or nolva . At first hes happy because he's putting on the pounds then he realizes he's growing tits and full of water. So He jumps on nolva not understanding that nolva is old science and doesn't do anything for bloating even worse the extra estrogen causes him to bloat even worse. Next the cycle ends and he looses half of the muscle he put on then then he's stuck with the fat and he's planning a cutter. Looking to buy Clen .

I hear about it all the time. save the Nolva for PCT.
    thanks for the info...so do u even include it in ur pct or do u just run clomid and l-dex...

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    thanks for the info...so do u even include it in ur pct or do u just run clomid and l-dex...
    With letro, personally, wouldn't include it in my PCT because it is known for decreasing libido. Libido is an issue for some during PCT. PM Lion if you want his point of view on the subject. Good luck, lucabratzi!
    Last edited by Papi93; 01-25-2006 at 12:38 PM.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I, personally, wouldn't include it in my PCT because it is known for decreasing libido. Libido is an issue for some during PCT. PM Lion if you want his point of view on the subject. Good luck, lucabratzi!
    REally? I have had no issues of losing libido during PCT. I have a little over a week left of PCT and am gaining libido like crazy! Of course i am taking the tbomb2 to try to combat the libido loss, dont know if that helps or not. Also on the bloating note, I personally like the bloated look and feeling. dont know y i just do. Does ldex completely shut down the bloat?

I, personally, wouldn't include it in my PCT because it is known for decreasing libido. Libido is an issue for some during PCT. PM Lion if you want his point of view on the subject. Good luck, lucabratzi!
    thanks brutha, appreciate it...

how much would u run .25 ed on cycle and .5 pct or should i keep it at .25mg pct also...

how much would u run .25 ed on cycle and .5 pct or should i keep it at .25mg pct also...

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    I ran it .25mg during cycle and PCT. Worked good for me while on Test-e.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    REally? I have had no issues of losing libido during PCT. I have a little over a week left of PCT and am gaining libido like crazy! Of course i am taking the tbomb2 to try to combat the libido loss, dont know if that helps or not. Also on the bloating note, I personally like the bloated look and feeling. dont know y i just do. Does ldex completely shut down the bloat?
    You can include liquidex in your PCT, as it will nearly double test levels (nolva and clomid return them to normal levels). I would be cautious with letro because it can cause libido problems. That is a concern during PCT.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Anabolic Review Profile: Arimidex (Anastrozole)

Check out the 2nd to last paragraph on use through a cycle and for PCT. Interesting read.
    Last edited by Papi93; 01-25-2006 at 01:48 PM.

i wasnt plannin on takin arimidex or letro. just liquidex...what do u suggest for an anti-e that i can run throughout the cycle and pct. liquidex .25...

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    i wasnt plannin on takin arimidex or letro. just liquidex...what do u suggest for an anti-e that i can run throughout the cycle and pct. liquidex .25...
    Arimidex is liquidex. They are the same thing. You could also say L-dex.
    Last edited by Papi93; 01-25-2006 at 03:48 PM.

dam i was goin to run pct clomid novla and l-dex. and run nolva throughout. then l-dex throughout and clomid pct.
    i think my final desicion will be 10mg novla throughout cycle. pct will be 100mg clomid and .25mg l-dex. how does that sound...

dam i was goin to run pct clomid novla and l-dex. and run nolva throughout. then l-dex throughout and clomid pct.
    i think my final desicion will be 10mg novla throughout cycle. pct will be 100mg clomid and .25mg l-dex. how does that sound...

donopat is offline Junior Member
    clomid only for pct,. use l-dex. dries you right up. of course, you do not gewt as big, but it is only water anyway./

nolva only blocks estrogen at the receptors. still in your body.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I just PMed Mudman and asked him you out. I am always interested in his suggestions. Whenever I have a question about PCT, I go to him.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Here it goes......... you have estrogen related sides and the drugs to combat them. Nolva is a SERM meaning that it is selective in the tissue it works in. The estrogen receptor in this case would be that area. Nolva in no way stops aromatization. So there will be a lot of estrogen being produced when running gear that aromatizes and you will see sides like bloating, acne.... from the influx of estrogen. What Nolva will do is bind to the ER so that all that estrogen has no where to bind in that spot.

Then you have the Aromatise Inhibitors like letro, l-dex, proviron . These work different then a SERM because they stop a lot of the aromatization that takes place with aromatizing gear. So there will be almost no estrogen being produced and it will lower estrogen related sides you see from estrogen.

Here's a chart a made a few years ago on anti-e's and thier uses. I saw in one of the post about not using arimidex .......

Anti-e's Real Names and Uses

Aromasin = Exemestane: Breast Cancer Treatment
    Arimidex / Liquidex / L-dex = Anastrozole : Breast Cancer Treatment
    Clomid = Clomiphene Citrate : Fertility drug to make women ovulate
    Cyclofenil = Cyclofenil: A gonadal stimulant and inducer of ovulation.
    Cytadren = Aminoglutethimide: Drug used for treating Cushing's Syndrome
    Femara = Letrozole: Breast Cancer Treatment
    Nolvadex = Tamoxifen Citrate: Breast Cancer Treatment
    Proviron = Mesterolone: Used to regulate irregular testosterone levels

so to answer your original question you could use just the l-dex but if you are sensitive to estrogen sides like gyno then run letro or nolva and L-dex.

Thread Information