ROBOCOP is offline Member

Now im really confused

Guys, ive read so much on pct, different and subjective opinions that all seem to make sense in some way. Problem is i dont know what to do for the best now. I had a major problem with my last cycle because it wasnt the best combo and to make it even worse i only ran pct at 40mg nolva for 2 weeks. Since then my libido and ability to even maintain an erection is almost nil, and that began months ago!!!! I have just started a cycle of deca and test e for 12 weeks and i plan to run 60mg nolva and .50mg L-dex for pct. (Clomid has screwed with my eyes and im hoping that they will return to normal aswell sometime soon). Ive also been advised to use tribulus for pct. I was extremely happy with the advice i was given but just wanted to gauge other peoples opinions in hope that i can get my head out of my own back side and start learning from those who know. Please help if you can. Thanks

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    He is an excellent post by Ntpadude (another member):

I take redkat myself and just 2 pills a day... after a couple weeks if you are still ON cycle, you will notice a nice return in size to your shrunken nuts. In PCT this stuff is really good, I am in PCT after 9 months of deca use at 600 mg a week and I have had the easiest PCT ever!!! Even easier then an 8 week testosterone only cycle without tongkat. There was virtually no decline in sex drive, actually it increased steadily when I missed the shot on week #1 and 3 weeks after my last test e shot I was experiencing the best sex drive I've had in a year. Grant it I started by redkat/tongkat ali about 4 months ago and stayed on steady. Now that PCT is over (no more clomid, etc) I am still going very strong, the most incredible wife gagging cum loads of my life and not only a vigorous sex drive, but the enjoyability factor while having sex is better then any "on testosterone" cycle I ever been on.

Yes while you can actually see improvements in "deca dick" in just 1 week, it really takes 1 month for your body to fully respond. I was deca dicked really bad in my 4th month on deca/test and the testosterone I took with the deca wasnt helping, balls ached and shrunk very badly. I started tongkat as last ditch effort to prevent stopping the cycle and the aches ended within 2 days of starting, balls started growing back noticably well by end of first week and sex drive and ability to maintain hard-on improved in a big way, even though I continued my deca doses for another 4 months! I have done tribulus before, tribulus doesnt seem to do anything like tongkat, but tongkat is basically your herbal HCG taken by mouth, it can and does easily overpower deca dick and ball shrinkage while on cycle. Also makes your steroids more effective by keeping down your SHBG's which deactivate testosterone and near testosterone compounds.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Bryan2 (supplement guru) on the active life of tongkat ali:

completley out of the body within 8 hours

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Bryan2 (supplement guru) on tribulus's active life:

Most likely around 8 hours as well but the exact number im not aware of

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Did you start this cycle before you recovered your natural test levels?

Thanks man. In your opinion should i take tongkat ali as part of my pct and during my cycle? Or, just during pct. Should i take this aswell as L-dex and nolva?

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Did you start this cycle before you recovered your natural test levels?
    Well, theres the thing. I finished my cycle in August last year and thats when i began to struggle. 2 weeks of nolva at 40 mg for pct,,,,,,NIGHTMARE i know! I didnt take anything else until December last year when i took 100mg clomid and 40mg nolva ED for 30 days. Still dont think it worked but maybe its just all in my head!!!!! Ive started my next cycle of Test e and deca for 12 weeks and im 2 weeks in. I guess im just worried that ive done irreparable damage to myself as a result of my last cycle and lack of pct

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP
    Thanks man. In your opinion should i take tongkat ali as part of my pct and during my cycle? Or, just during pct. Should i take this aswell as L-dex and nolva?
    Here's what I would do:

60mg of nolva ED, 0.25mg of arimidex ED, and tongkat ali (4 Redkat pills) for at least 4 weeks or until you have fully recovered your natural test levels.

Do you have access to HCG ? I know a member who knows HCG well and I can PM you his username. He can give you better advice than I on this subject.
    Last edited by Papi93; 01-26-2006 at 09:28 AM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Well, theres the thing. I finished my cycle in August last year and thats when i began to struggle. 2 weeks of nolva at 40 mg for pct,,,,,,NIGHTMARE i know! I didnt take anything else until December last year when i took 100mg clomid and 40mg nolva ED for 30 days. Still dont think it worked but maybe its just all in my head!!!!! Ive started my next cycle of Test e and deca for 12 weeks and im 2 weeks in. I guess im just worried that ive done irreparable damage to myself as a result of my last cycle and lack of pct
    Blood work would be the gold standard to tell where you are at. Next time, I wouldn't start a cycle until you have fully recovered.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I found this interesting post on tribulus:

Ntpadude (another member)

The thing with tribulus is the scientific studies have shown it works something like the way echinachia does when boosting your immunity to fight a cold. You get a temporary boost that peaks out in 10 days, after that the boost drops back to baseline.

There is also evidence that tribulus also substantially boosts production of aromatase emzyme which results in increased estrogen production. The reason for the 10 day boost then drop back in testosterone production is probably the estrogen it generates begins to inhibit testosterone production. It seems to me, taking tribulus during a cycle without an aromatase inhibitor could be disasterous or dangerous for those prone to gyno. For that matter I used to take tribex during cycles and had itchy sensative nipples which kept me taking nolvadex . Since I dropped the tribulus, I noticed I can do cycles and not need to take any anti-e's at all. In otherwords, in my opinion, the tribulus had no effect on ball regrowth and it actually made me take a lot of nolva that I otherwise did not need to take, etc.

Blood work would be the gold standard to tell where you are at. Next time, I wouldn't start a cycle until you have fully recovered.
    Yeah i tried to get my test levels checked but my doc is a real ass and refused to test me!!!!!! I guess its about ethics but im gonna see if i can get to see another doc

Here's what I would do:

60mg of nolva ED, 0.25mg of arimidex ED, and tongkat ali (4 Redkat pills) for at least 4 weeks or until you have fully recovered your natural test levels.

Do you have access to HCG? I know a member who knows HCG well and I can PM you his username. He can give you better advice than I on this subject.
    I dont have access to a lot of stuff to be honest. Im not sure where i can get hold of any tongcat ali either, but ill ask around.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I dont have access to a lot of stuff to be honest. Im not sure where i can get hold of any tongcat ali either, but ill ask around.
    I got my tongkat ali at t - nation . com
    It's called Redkat and was $20 for a bottle of 72 capsules.

[QUOTE=Papi93]Here's what I would do:

Do you have access to HCG? I know a member who knows HCG well and I can PM you his username. He can give you better advice than I on this subject.[/QUOTE]
    That would be great thanks

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    [QUOTE=ROBOCOP]
    Here's what I would do:

Do you have access to HCG? I know a member who knows HCG well and I can PM you his username. He can give you better advice than I on this subject.[/QUOTE]
    That would be great thanks
    PMed you. Let us know what advice he gave you. Using HCG can be confusing at times.

Thanks bro

Thread Information