oldman is offline Anabolic Member

Stupid question.. are these basically the same??

I may be way off base on this but are these two items basically the same?

http://anabolicreview-research.com/s...acd64a420883db

and this >> http://www.richgaspari.com/products/...novedex_xt.asp

Oldman

jamminJohn is offline Junior Member
    I don't think that they are at all the same. The tamoxifen is Nolvadex . The Novedex XT appears to be something completely different, although it also claims to be an anti-estrogen, which is one of the main uses for tamoxifen.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Well that is why I was wondering.. I mean they named it exactly the same.. and Gaspari has a good rep of having good products so I was wondering on that.

thanks

jamminJohn is offline Junior Member
    I'm not sure about Gaspari's reputation or the quality of his products, but I can see why it might cause some confusion. While they may have some similar benefits, the two products are nothing at all alike. Tamoxifen is a drug used to help fight breast cancer whereas, if you look at the fine print on the Novedex XT, it says that "the active ingredients are naturally occuring and are found in normal foodstuffs". I'm not sure what those ingredients are, or if they work as described, but it's certainly not at all similar to Tamoxifen. Obviously, they're just using a similar sounding name to confuse people into buying their product. I'm curious to know what, if anything, the Novedex XT actually does, but I wouldn't spend the money. I'd stick with the real Tamoxifen, as I know that it works.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    no i don't think so because nlovadex can only be sold for reaseach purposes only while novadex can be sold for human consumption

Thread Information