View Poll Results: When do you take Nolva?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I start taking Nolva on day one of my cycle.

6 40.00%
  • I only take nolva if I start getting gyno signs.

9 60.00%
  • Never had problems with gyno so I don't even keep Nolva handy.

0 0%
    heitlester is offline Junior Member

Honestly, who takes Nolva from day 1 of cycle?

I started my first cycle last week and I'm taking nolva from day one. A lot of people on this forum sometimes let slip things like "keep nolva in hand if you need it". So while is recommended to take nolva from day one, how many of you actually do?
    Last edited by heitlester; 01-29-2006 at 09:18 AM.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    day 1 for me...

Big_Flex is offline Junior Member
    I do, I hate water bloat.

And if you wanna know why I take that than any other I can tell you why...

Proviron : Works the best with testosterone to help free up more test. However, proviron is a dht deritavite and can cause typical androgen side effects, especially balding.

Arimidex : Completely destroys estrogen. Estrogen is okay to have a little bit of. Estrogen....

1.) Upgrades Androgen receptor
    2.) Increases GH utilization and output
    3.) Increases your immunity

So to completely block estro is unwise. You won't get much bloat at all, but for one it's too expensive compared to the others and secondly it's good to have a little estro

Nolva: Blocks estrogen at the breast tissue and other susecptible areas. So it won't destroy the estro, it will block it, that's why I take it over others.

Plus I take nolvadex alongside my hcg injections.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Flex
    And if you wanna know why I take that than any other I can tell you why...

Proviron : Works the best with testosterone to help free up more test. However, proviron is a dht deritavite and can cause typical androgen side effects, especially balding.

Arimidex : Completely destroys estrogen. Estrogen is okay to have a little bit of. Estrogen....

1.) Upgrades Androgen receptor
    2.) Increases GH utilization and output
    3.) Increases your immunity

So to completely block estro is unwise. You won't get much bloat at all, but for one it's too expensive compared to the others and secondly it's good to have a little estro

Nolva: Blocks estrogen at the breast tissue and other susecptible areas. So it won't destroy the estro, it will block it, that's why I take it over others.
    Arimidex does not completely stop aromatization and destroys estrogen. It's effective of stopping aromatization up to 85% so there's no way that it will stop all production of estrogen. Letro is effective up to 98% so even at that you are not getting 100%.

If your looking to stop bloat then an AI like letro, arimidex, extreamasin....... are the only way to go because of the mechanism they work. Nolva will not do a thing for bloat because it's a SERM so it will bind to the ER.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    dont mean to hijack the thread, but im prob goin to start my cycle tomorow, but im gettin my anti-e on fri or sat, is there any probability of gettin gyno probs that fast...

Thread Information