FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member

Question Need PCT for this cycle...please

Hello,

I posted this question once, but hadn’t gotten any answers, so hopefully this time I will please get some advice for some experienced people. I'm trying to maintain the 15 lbs that I gained from the cycle below. I've read a number of articles on here, but I'm getting mixed reviews between using HCG, Clomid, and Nolvadex. Plus people are suggesting Tribulus Terrestris and Long Jack (Tongkat). I know that I need to start my PCT 21 days from my last injection, but what PCT is recommended? Any advice on maintaining my gains would be appreciated. Thank you. Also, I realize that I probably shouldn't have used Deca alone, but I hadn't used any gear in many, many years and believed I'd get good results, which I have. I would have used some Test with it, but Test made me very moody in the past. I also, should have stayed on a bit longer, but what's done is done. Thanks again.

Cycle Deca for 8 weeks.

Week 1 - 400 mgs
    Weeks 2 - 6 - 300 mgs weekly
    Week 7 - 200 mgs
    Week 8 - 150 mgs
    Last edited by FullMoonHowlingWolf; 03-23-2006 at 03:27 PM.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Next time do a little estro as well. I think it was smart to taper off. How did your cycle go. My joints hurt. How do you feel? I going to add Deca in a couple of weeks. Not as much as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    Next time do a little estro as well. I think it was smart to taper off. How did your cycle go. My joints hurt. How do you feel? I going to add Deca in a couple of weeks. Not as much as you.
    Test in the past made me too aggressive and moody, but perhaps now it will not effect me as much. I believe tapering is the best way to go and that’s what I’ve been told by doctors. My cycle went great and my joints feel good. Once you add in the Deca you should get some joint relief.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMoonHowlingWolf
    Test in the past made me too aggressive and moody, but perhaps now it will not effect me as much. I believe tapering is the best way to go and that’s what I’ve been told by doctors. My cycle went great and my joints feel good. Once you add in the Deca you should get some joint relief.
    I hear they even have a Nandrolone Decanoate 10% tropical gel!
    I got to add a little DECA . I appreciate your help.

Quote Originally Posted by FullMoonHowlingWolf
    Hello,

I posted this question once, but hadn’t gotten any answers, so hopefully this time I will please get some advice for some experienced people. I'm trying to maintain the 15 lbs that I gained from the cycle below. I've read a number of articles on here, but I'm getting mixed reviews between using HCG, Clomid, and Nolvadex. Plus people are suggesting Tribulus Terrestris and Long Jack (Tongkat). I know that I need to start my PCT 21 days from my last injection, but what PCT is recommended? Any advice on maintaining my gains would be appreciated. Thank you. Also, I realize that I probably shouldn't have used Deca alone, but I hadn't used any gear in many, many years and believed I'd get good results, which I have. I would have used some Test with it, but Test made me very moody in the past. I also, should have stayed on a bit longer, but what's done is done. Thanks again.

Cycle Deca for 8 weeks.

Week 1 - 400 mgs
    Week 7 - 200 mgs
    Week 8 - 150 mgs
    Guys, a little help please...thanks in advance.
    Last edited by FullMoonHowlingWolf; 03-23-2006 at 03:28 PM.

I posted this question once, but hadn’t gotten any answers, so hopefully this time I will please get some advice for some experienced people. I'm trying to maintain the 15 lbs that I gained from the cycle below. I've read a number of articles on here, but I'm getting mixed reviews between using HCG , Clomid, and Nolvadex . Plus people are suggesting Tribulus Terrestris and Long Jack (Tongkat). I know that I need to start my PCT 21 days from my last injection, but what PCT is recommended? Any advice on maintaining my gains would be appreciated. Thank you. Also, I realize that I probably shouldn't have used Deca alone, but I hadn't used any gear in many, many years and believed I'd get good results, which I have. I would have used some Test with it, but Test made me very moody in the past. I also, should have stayed on a bit longer, but what's done is done. Thanks again.

Cycle Deca for 8 weeks.

Week 1 - 400 mgs
    Week 7 - 200 mgs
    Week 8 - 150 mgs

GabeJuice is offline New Member

HCG is th best

HCG I think would be the best drug to use to kickstart your hormones and recover and help in maintaning gains. **** Tribulus and Long Jack. One thing I can say is that if it is legal then it usually doesn;t work!
    Last edited by GabeJuice; 04-24-2006 at 08:31 PM.

Thread Information