dale is offline Associate Member

stills marbles after 10,000 iu's of HCG?

i did a 10 week cycle of 500 cyp and 200 deca . about a week before my last shot it started HCG @ 500iu ED. i'm almost through with the vial and my boys are still marbles. i have another 10,000iu vial, should i be patient and use that also?

Bump

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    You did it for 20 days? Just wondering are you doing any other PCT? Are you 100% the HCG is real. I started mine mid-cycle right when I noticed the boys geting small and it took about 2 week for them to get back to normal.. it may have been closer to three weeks.

I am no expert on HCG but from what it did for me and I was on basically the same doses as you it seemed to come back quickly.

Maybe because you waited till the end?

this will bump you so maybe someone with more knowledge on this can see it.

Good luck bro

Oldman

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    You did it for 20 days? Just wondering are you doing any other PCT? Are you 100% the HCG is real. I started mine mid-cycle right when I noticed the boys geting small and it took about 2 week for them to get back to normal.. it may have been closer to three weeks.

I am no expert on HCG but from what it did for me and I was on basically the same doses as you it seemed to come back quickly.

Maybe because you waited till the end?

this will bump you so maybe someone with more knowledge on this can see it.

Good luck bro

Oldman
    Depending on what was injected last...... he could have went 3 weeks before starting PCT because off the deca and cyp.

I wouldn't use anymore HCG get on Clomid / Nolva / L-dex to start getting LH and FSH levels up to restore HPTA functions.

I can't answer why the HCG didn't work but next time try running it through the cycle.

the HCG was real, i got it from signature pharmacy. i've been using 1/2mg of a-dex EOD throughout the cycle and into my HCG use. i still have a few injections of the HCG before the vial is empty but i was perscribed two vials. should i just stop the HCG and start my clomid or get the other vial of HCG and use it until i get results?

starkeX is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dale
    i did a 10 week cycle of 500 cyp and 200 deca. about a week before my last shot it started HCG @ 500iu ED. i'm almost through with the vial and my boys are still marbles. i have another 10,000iu vial, should i be patient and use that also?
    Don't use HCG for too long otherwise it could shut down your natural LH production.

Are you using anything else?

just 5iu's of GH ED to hopefully level out some of my hormones. after a day or two i'm hard enough to break bricks so the GF comes to the rescue. hopefully i'm not too shut down. i was told not to use more than 500iu ED of HCG so that's what i've been riding with. after i stop the HCG how many days should i wait to start the clomid?

Auto54 is offline Member
    I don't want to hijack your thread, but is that HCG you got come in a 10cc vial??

I was searching for a good place and found a place that sells a membership. Once in you can search for your med and it gives you the lowest priced pharm. Prior to paying for a membership you can search and gives you the price (but not the pharm).

Search for HCG brings up a place that sells a 10 ml vial (10000 units/ml). Not sure how that math works out. How in the heck would you dose that out? Would 1cc be 1000 units of HCG?? I've also never seen it come already mixed. So??? Bogus or is that was you got, too??

But back to your issue... So how long since your last Deca shot? I've never used deca because of how long it can be tested in your system... but reading a lot about it I see a lot of guys say go 10 weeks w/ deca and continue the test another two weeks. Then wait another two weeks to start PCT.

So if it hasn't been that long maybe the deca is still shutting you down?

Quote Originally Posted by dale
    the HCG was real, i got it from signature pharmacy. i've been using 1/2mg of a-dex EOD throughout the cycle and into my HCG use. i still have a few injections of the HCG before the vial is empty but i was perscribed two vials. should i just stop the HCG and start my clomid or get the other vial of HCG and use it until i get results?

Auto54 is offline Member
    bump

Thread Information