Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: HCG (Pregnyl) FAQ

HS3
    HS3 is offline New Member
    thanks for confirming this for me...

on another note.. i see a lot of pics of HCG where one amp is equal to 5000 ui strength and then 1 ml of solvent, why dont they give you more solvent??? (ideally 10 ml for me) because no one injects 5000 ui / 1ml ... in other words, im finding or having difficulty with understanding how a HCG kit is mixed to reach 500 ui strength, because i will want to inject 500 ui 2x weekly for last 4 weeks of my cycle.

thanks for taking the time to answer my questions thus far.

HS3

EDIT:

15)How does hcg come packaged?
    You get 2 vials or amps, 1 has the powdered hcg in it, and the other has a diluent in it(solvent). The diluent is typically bacteriostatic water, or sterile water w/ .09% sodium chloride. ***ending on the brand and version, the package commonly comes w/ enough diluent to make concentrations ranging from 250-10,000iu per ml.

nevermind that answered my question. i guess i need to make sure im certainly getting enough solvent in the package or get 2 packages.
    Last edited by HS3; 01-23-2008 at 09:14 PM.

HS3
    so just to recap here... i would like some confirmation or opinions on my PCT i will be doing, checking if im on the right track...

cycle

Test cypionate 500mg pw (250 sunday/wednesday) 10 weeks
    Boldenone Und. 300 mg pw (every friday, 6 weeks, i started using equiplex 3rd week into Test Cyp )

from what I understand Xmoe is saying I should start HCG the last 4 weeks of my cycle, so week 6 I would theoretically start using 500 iu per shot of HCG 2x a week until 10th week (cessation of all compounds at week 10 including HCG) and then in an ideal situation I would run nolva with Aromasin for 4 weeks after? Is this information correct?

I have arimidex on hand for estrogen control and I've used 2 mg so far during cycle and it seems that it completely anihilates estrogen altogether and thus I think is why my gains have been a little hindered (only 3rd week into cycle) so im not going to continue using small doses through out rather have it on hand for "safety measures" use it if gyno pops up.... also and but instead of nolvadex I have "fareston" which is "Toremifene Citrate" 50, 50mg caps.. is that an adequate nolvadex replacement?? I read it is superior to nolvadex in the sense it provides more strength per mg? (someone can confirm this? if so what dose would I use, 25 mg? so like a half cap? ED for 4 weeks ?)

I'm curious if anyone can help me put together a more solid PCT for my cycle, or at least clear up some of the haze in my head about my PCT.. pointers appreciated, Thanks.

HS3

edit: for HCG curious as to how effective doses of 500 iu are? I read previous threads saying 1000 iu once a week for 3 weeks with 25mg aromasin and 20 mg nolvadex + vit E 1000iu .. and i've also read that 250 iu with 3 shots a week is good ... trying not to be ignorant here, but i really would like to avoid the problem of desensitizing my leydig cells, so what is the best measure to use in the situation described above where Xmoe was saying to start using HCG by the 3rd or 4th last week during your cycle ? it seems as if HCG implementation for PCT protocols is still a bit confusing, or is it only me ? time to take a break from reading, goddamn.

edit2: seems there is still not a lot of info on Fareston yet, but I will report my results with it after i kick PCT in the ass.
    Last edited by HS3; 01-27-2008 at 12:42 PM.

HS3
    Anyone got some thoughts?

DannyNyce is offline Junior Member
    why don't they have pre-diluted hcg ? or do they?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyNyce View Post
    why don't they have pre-diluted hcg? or do they?
    because it goes off very quickly when the water is added. It last 60 days max in the fridge

OldManFrost is offline New Member
    Coop77, thanks for referencing this thread. Good info and easy to understand.

Thanks for the hard work on this guys. I will look at the weight loss aspect of this post as I am really in need of a lot of weight loss. I ran one weight loss cycle and ended up being short four or five doses of Primobal to go with the winny but finished up with the hcg in small doses twice a week for two weeks. It worked but I didn't really get my metablolism reset.

Thanks again for all the good info - GREAT SITE FORUM.

ozzy_paul is offline New Member
    x moe, thanks for sharing this with us all. Much appreciated.

Warrior1700 is offline Associate Member
    I just got back from the Doc, I am currently on 200 Cyp and 100 deca . Was on 400 Cyp and 200 Deca but reduced it some(blood work came back high for test) Been on this for over 2 years now....Doc just outta the blue said he would like to give me HCG once a week(1000IUs for 5-6 months. 40 clams a hit.) Any ideas? Sounds like you need to get it more often. He said it will "strengthen" my testes.?? Help with test production, but if I am on a maintance dose of 200 Cyp and 100 Deca once a week, will HCG be of any benefit??
    Last edited by Warrior1700; 06-18-2008 at 11:58 AM.

gangers is offline Banned
    if i was to take testosterone enanthate could i use hcg with nolva for the entire 6 weeks of pct untill i start testosterone enanthate again.

this way my testosterone levels would never drop much.

GTOne is offline Associate Member
    what happens if you shake it when first mixed without knowing not to shake it? does it affect it's potency? should i get more and do a "re-do"?

littlefella is offline New Member
    Edited

Kragho is offline New Member
    Anyone who know how to take HCG as a diet?

ebinezer is offline New Member

Life span killers

Steroids are something that give support to testosterone 's one kind of hormones present in human body. Mainly steroids are used by sports persons for great achievements. They go on doing this will replicate in their old age. Most of the body builders use this for excessive muscle growth in a short period. Doctors suggest these as pain killer for few major operations. It helps in excessive mass growth which becomes tough to reduce in later stages.
    ================================================== ===========================
    ebinezer

Addiction Therapy

Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member
    10)How much Hcg is needed during cycle and/or pct?
    For pct a minimum of 10,000iu's hcg is needed. When you have a proper pct planned with a serm and an AI, and you want to run hcg during the last 4 weeks of your cycle, then you might only need 5,000iu's.
    An anti-estrogen (Nolva, etc.) is to be used with hcg during your last 4 weeks of cycle.
    when it says An Anti-estrogen (Nolva, etc.) is to be used with hcg during your last 4 weeks of cycle. I thought nolva shouldn't be used on cycle, so what does that statement mean?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by x_moe View Post
    Note: I got this FAQ from a different board, only Q#6,7,9,10,11 were added and written by me x_moe and few others that were edited to give you more info., hope you find this helpful.

1)What is HCG ?
    Hcg stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin .

2)Where does hcg come from?
    It is extracted from the urine of pregnant women.

3)Is hcg a scheduled medication?
    No, its similar to clomid and liquidex as far as US laws go. However you would need a prescription to purchase legally in the US.

4)What is hcg normally used for?
    It is used to help females get pregnant, and can be used to stimulate testosterone production in males.

5)How does hcg work?
    Hcg mimics LH(leutenizing hormone). The presence of LH causes the Leydig cells in the gonads to produce testosterone. This effect also restores the size of the testes rather quickly if they were suppressed from a cycle.

6)What should hcg be used for?
    Hcg is commonly used by bodybuilders on either very heavy or very long cycles, when the hpta gets severely suppressed. Although hcg can be used in almost any cycle, the benefits are most pronounced on heavy/long ones.

7)How do you take it?
    You can take it IM or Sub-q.

8)Can I use hcg only for Pct?
    No you shouldn't. It is better than nothing, but clomid or nolva are far better plans. Since hcg mimics lh, your body wont begin producing its own lh, as it sees no need to because test levels are high. You stop the hcg, your balls stop making test until your body begins producing adequate levels of its own lh, and that may take a while if you don't use clomid or nolvadex to stimulate lh production. The use of Clomid or Nolvadex should also be continued at least 2 weeks after hcg is discontinued to avoid the hcg causing problems.

9)Can I use hcg during cycle and when?
    Yes you can, imo to best benefit from Hcg is to run it by the last 3-4 weeks of your steroid cycle. Do not run hcg if your getting signs of gyno, hcg will make it worst, so becarful.

For pct a minimum of 10,000iu's hcg is needed. When you have a proper pct planned with a serm and an AI, and you want to run hcg during the last 4 weeks of your cycle, then you might only need 5,000iu's.
    An anti-estrogen (Nolva, etc.) is to be used with hcg during your last 4 weeks of cycle.

11)What dose do you run hcg at?
    Hcg is best dosed at 500iu and/or 1000iu, more than that can cause too much aromatization, and some people wont react to less than 500iu. So during the last 4 weeks of a cycle, you shoot 500iu of hcg twice a week or 1000iu once a week. For pct, 500iu ed or 1000iu eod.

12)Can hcg be used w/out steroids to boost test production above baseline?
    Yes. It is not recommended however. Continued use of hcg will desensitize the leydig cells to lh, meaning once you stop using the hcg as an artificial lh, you will crash bad. The natural lh production once restored by using nolvadex or clomid, may not be as effective as it once was. To boost natural test above baseline, anastrozole, nolvadex and clomid are better choices.

13)How long does hcg boost testosterone for?
    Hcg can boost testosterone for up to 5 days following the last dose, although the drugs halflife is very short, and its no longer active at that point.

14)Can hcg cause gyno?
    Yes. Estrogen is elevated by two ways from hcg use. Primarily from the sharp rise in testosterone, which allows more testosterone to aromatize to estrogen. Secondly hcg can cause a small amount of estrogen to be produced which is not from the result of aromatizing, and this is the reason that a combination of an anti aromatize such as liquidex/arimidex /letrozole and a estrogen receptor blocker such as nolvadex are ideally used. The nolvadex may also offer some additional benefit to help avoid a negative estrogen feedback to the hpta during hcg therapy, which would otherwise slightly lessen the effectiveness of the therapy.

15)How does hcg come packaged?
    You get 2 vials or amps, 1 has the powdered hcg in it, and the other has a diluent in it(solvent). The diluent is typically bacteriostatic water, or sterile water w/ .09% sodium chloride. ***ending on the brand and version, the package commonly comes w/ enough diluent to make concentrations ranging from 250-10,000iu per ml.

If your package is 5000iu, and you add 1ml diluent, you have 5000iu per ml.
    If you add 5ml diluent, you final mix is then 1000iu per ml.
    If you add 10ml diluent, then 500iu per ml and so on.

This is simple math, and you don't wanna screw it up, know what dose you are taking!

If your package doesn't include enough diluent to make the concentration you want, you have 2 options to make it easy to accurately measure your doses.

1-buy some insulin syringes, U-100 type. On the graduated markings, the 100iu mark is equal to 1ml, the 50iu is .5ml etc. THIS DOES NOT MEAN IF YOU FILL IT TO THE 100IU MARK THAT YOU ARE TAKING 100IU OF HCG! Iu's are not a measurement of volume or weight, they are a measure of effectiveness for a desired response from specific drugs/compounds. Every compound is different. These are insulin syringes, and they are made for insulin-not hcg. Insulin is the same iu concentration per ml everytime(if its u100 type), hcg is not. Imagine if you made your hcg 10,000iu per ml. if you fill the insulin syringe up to 100iu mark, you now have 10,000iu in there! Not good. You must understand this.
    So if you had 5000iu per ml, and wanted to take a 500iu shot, you would inject 10iu on the insulin syringe scale.

2-buy some bacteriostatic water off the internet, its easily found. Simply add more to dilute it to the desired conscentration. Making lower concentrations are easier and more accurately dosed. Then it can accurately be measured w/ a regular syringe.

Mix the two together, they dissolve very easily. Hcg can be very unstable and to make sure to not shake it and let it foam.... Be careful when reconsituting it . Be gentle and run the bac water down the side of the vial not allowing to foam up... Keep things sterile folks. Unused hcg can be refrigerated and is ok to use within 30 days after the initial mixing.

Remember: Store hcg at controlled room temperature (59° to 86°F)(15° to 30°C). After reconstituting store in refrigerator (36° to 46°F) (2° to 8°C).

Absorption
    A detectable rise in hcg is seen in 2 h; peak levels are reached in 6 h and remain at this level for 36 h.

Elimination
    hcg levels begin to decline at 48 h and approach baseline at 72 h.
    who said that you can run HCG while on cycle.
    there is absolutely no pint of do that. as long as you tests see a high level ot testosterone or androgen in ur blood stream, it will go back to sleep, so wt's the point?!! gettin' bigger balls while on cycle for few days?

Blog Entries
    HCG is best ran 1-2 days after the half life of the Steroid .

Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member

It is said there, what is it meant by this statement?

dannydxd is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    there is absolutely no pint of do that. as long as you tests see a high level ot testosterone or androgen in ur blood stream, it will go back to sleep, so wt's the point?!! gettin' bigger balls while on cycle for few days?
    The consensus is that if you keep your nuts from shuttin down, it's a lot easier to get them producing Testosterone naturally after your cycle is through. Also, many people lose their libido during a cycle for this reason, especially the highly feared Deca -Dick, if that was your choice of roids. This effectively cuts down your PCT, which is very important since during PCT is when we're in a catabolic state losing mucle as we try to get our endogenous testosterone back up running normally. So running 250IUs twice a week through your whole cycle will prevent your nuts from shutting down. Any more than 1000IUs a week would probably start desensitizing the leydig cells.
    Last edited by dannydxd; 09-10-2008 at 12:23 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dannydxd View Post
    The consensus is that if you keep your nuts from shuttin down, it's a lot easier to get them producing Testosterone naturally after your cycle is through. Also, many people lose their libido during a cycle for this reason, especially the highly feared Deca-Dick, if that was your choice of roids. This effectively cuts down your PCT, which is very important since during PCT is when we're in a catabolic state losing mucle as we try to get our endogenous testosterone back up running normally. So running 250IUs twice a week through your whole cycle will prevent your nuts from shutting down. Any more than 1000IUs a week would probably start desensitizing the leydig cells.
    Where do you guys get this BS from?!
    Shut down=No Testosterone production. The only way you keep Testosterone production is by staying on HCG ALL ALONG the cycle which is extremely stupid.

Once your Testicals detects higher Androgen levels it will shut down, so HCG won't do anything to help you.

The only use for HCG 'during' a cycle is to GET OFF completely, go on HCG for 3 weeks then back on cycle which is called 'BRIDGING' and that is an old school tecknique and no longer used, cause its useless.

HCG must be used after cutting off the cycle for REAL benefits.
    Oh by the way, I don't a single REAL body builder who uses HCG at 500 IU.
    common dose is 1500 IU up to 2500 IU every 4th day.

Where do you guys get this BS from?!
    Shut down=No Testosterone production. The only way you keep Testosterone production is by staying on HCG ALL ALONG the cycle which is extremely stupid.

Once your Testicals detects higher Androgen levels it will shut down, so HCG won't do anything to help you.

The only use for HCG 'during' a cycle is to GET OFF completely, go on HCG for 3 weeks then back on cycle which is called 'BRIDGING' and that is an old school tecknique and no longer used, cause its useless.

HCG must be used after cutting off the cycle for REAL benefits.
    Oh by the way, I don't a single REAL body builder who uses HCG at 500 IU.
    common dose is 1500 IU up to 2500 IU every 4th day.
    There's tons of information out there regarding hcg use during a cycle. Many of them by folks like Anthony Roberts who has written countless books/articles on steroids , including different types of PCT protocols. Dude, do some research.

As for the amount of hcg i stated, yes it's low. It's because it's just enough to keep your nuts from shuttin down during a cycle. That's it's primary purpose during a cycle, so very little is used. If you choose to do it near the end of the cycle, yes, you need larger doses, because at that point, the purpose is to get them back up to normal size since they've atrophied (assuming cycles 12+ weeks). So ofcourse it makes sense to use larger doses, duh.

Doses any higher than 1000IUs per week during a cycle might desensitize the leydig cells.

Keeping your nuts they're regular size or close to will certainly reduce PCT, don't you think? I've also read a few articles on on folks that have used hcg during a cycle of Test/Deca ; the most feared "Deca Dick", and they didn't have any problems at all down there; no loss of libido at all.

You may continue to call it BS. That's fine. If you're happy with doing things the way you're doing them now, hey, if that works for you, then great, but don't down play new protocols that gain popularity, because you wanna keep it "old school".

In all honesty, i'm simply relaying tons of research i've done on my own from countless resources regarding hcg and it's usages during or after a cycle. I haven't actually done it myself during a cycle, but i'm certainly going to on my next cycle.
    Boooster123 likes this.

hcg mimics LH. Since you have exogenous Test in your system, your nuts will shut down because lutenizing hormone will stop gettin produced which is the hormone that keeps your nuts producing Test. So using hcg during cycle will mimic LH, in effect, your normal test production will continue as if you weren't injecting Test. No you won't get bigger balls, they just won't shut down. The benefits here is cutting PCT in half since you don't have to bring your nuts back up to size after your cycle. Secondly, no loss of libido unless not having sex for a long time is not a big deal for you. There are a few other benefits. Research the stuff bro'. Seems like you're happy just the way you're using it. They say if it ain't broke, don't fix it, but what if something can be improved?
    Boooster123 and Yup567432 like this.

Blog Entries
    There's tons of information out there regarding hcg use during a cycle. Many of them by folks like Anthony Roberts who has written countless books/articles on steroids , including different types of PCT protocols. Dude, do some research.

As for the amount of hcg i stated, yes it's low. It's because it's just enough to keep your nuts from shuttin down during a cycle. That's it's primary purpose during a cycle, so very little is used. If you choose to do it near the end of the cycle, yes, you need larger doses, because at that point, the purpose is to get them back up to normal size since they've atrophied (assuming cycles 12+ weeks). So ofcourse it makes sense to use larger doses, duh.

Doses any higher than 1000IUs per week during a cycle might desensitize the leydig cells.

Keeping your nuts they're regular size or close to will certainly reduce PCT, don't you think? I've also read a few articles on on folks that have used hcg during a cycle of Test/Deca ; the most feared "Deca Dick", and they didn't have any problems at all down there; no loss of libido at all.

You may continue to call it BS. That's fine. If you're happy with doing things the way you're doing them now, hey, if that works for you, then great, but don't down play new protocols that gain popularity, because you wanna keep it "old school".

In all honesty, i'm simply relaying tons of research i've done on my own from countless resources regarding hcg and it's usages during or after a cycle. I haven't actually done it myself during a cycle, but i'm certainly going to on my next cycle.
    If that dude up there is your research source, then that is where u messed up.

he said Anthony Roberts.
    And u telling ME to go do some research?!!!

Blog Entries
    hcg mimics LH. Since you have exogenous Test in your system, your nuts will shut down because lutenizing hormone will stop gettin produced which is the hormone that keeps your nuts producing Test. So using hcg during cycle will mimic LH, in effect, your normal test production will continue as if you weren't injecting Test. No you won't get bigger balls, they just won't shut down. The benefits here is cutting PCT in half since you don't have to bring your nuts back up to size after your cycle. Secondly, no loss of libido unless not having sex for a long time is not a big deal for you. There are a few other benefits. Research the stuff bro'. Seems like you're happy just the way you're using it. They say if it ain't broke, don't fix it, but what if something can be improved?
    where do u find these info at?
    DUDE, HCG will work for 4-5 days then wt? u'll stay on it for 2-3 weeks max and then wt? get off, right?
    If your cycle is 18 weeks and you wanna use HCG weeks 11-14 lets say. so u saved 3 weeks worth of natty Test?!!
    If you were to take it right after the half life (during the androgen levels drop down) then ur benefit is greater smart ass.

Blog Entries
    Or I tell u better, post ur pix lets see your RESEARCH results.

Blog Entries
    Before I log off, id like ur smart ass to know something.
    Most of the horse shit u RESEARCH on the internet or find here and there is usually BS. Pro BB-ers and elite Athletes and hardcore AAS users don't reveal the real info. wt you are finding is bunch of reality flakes, thats all.
    For real, no jokes. Dealing with national and int'l BB-ers recently taught me so much shit u won't find in any book or website.

Blog Entries
    Steroid.com DEFEATS Anthony Roberts! Here is the Court Order!
    Check out ur hero
    That guy was cutting pasting shit and claiming its his dude. He must be proud of a good student like u, great job cutting and pasting up there as well.

Before I log off, id like ur smart ass to know something.
    Most of the horse shit u RESEARCH on the internet or find here and there is usually BS. Pro BB-ers and elite Athletes and hardcore AAS users don't reveal the real info. wt you are finding is bunch of reality flakes, thats all.
    For real, no jokes. Dealing with national and int'l BB-ers recently taught me so much shit u won't find in any book or website.
    You say that real bodybuilder's don't reveal there information. I'm not sure what you mean by what a real bodybuilder is. Would that be you? You seem to come off like you're one. If you are, perhaps you're Jay Cutler under disguise. After all, real BBers wouldn't reveal their real pro status name. WTF are you doing here? This is a discussion forum. The point being, we're here to share information; to help people who are looking for information; some even in their qwest for pro bodybuilding, i would think. I guess according to you. This could never happen eh? So come on pro bodybuilder. Don't be so tight with your information. Share! Why else is the point of you being here? To tell everybody that they're wrong, but not back it up with your "pro bodybuilding" secret information and other scientific research? Please. Tell Ronnie i said hi. Unless you are Mr. Coleman.

Touche on Anthony Roberts. You're right, bad example, but still, like i said, i've done plenty of research across the internet and possible steroid forums. You seemed to miss that point, but bash Anthony as my only source of information. Whatever.

So dude. Help us out. I'd like to see where you got your resources from that hcg during a cycle is in FACT, bad. All the research i've done leans towards doing hcg during a cycle. I'd rather see more helpful information from you instead of "real pro bodybuilders don't let out they're secrets." Come on bro'. Really... is that all you're going to tell us? Perhaps you really don't know shit.

Post my pics up? C'mon. That doesn't prove shit. I've gotten my information from across the internet on folks that are much much larger than you, so shut up. Asking for my pics is like asking for theirs.

Look. I'm not here to argue with you. I'm hear to learn, and so far you haven't taught me shit. Try being collaborative for a change, rather than responding with an unhelpful "Where you guys get this BS?", or "Post your pics up for your research". Bro', help us, or get the hell out of this forum.

Blog Entries
    You say that real bodybuilder's don't reveal there information. I'm not sure what you mean by what a real bodybuilder is. Would that be you? You seem to come off like you're one. If you are, perhaps you're Jay Cutler under disguise. After all, real BBers wouldn't reveal their real pro status name. WTF are you doing here? This is a discussion forum. The point being, we're here to share information; to help people who are looking for information; some even in their qwest for pro bodybuilding, i would think. I guess according to you. This could never happen eh? So come on pro bodybuilder. Don't be so tight with your information. Share! Why else is the point of you being here? To tell everybody that they're wrong, but not back it up with your "pro bodybuilding" secret information and other scientific research? Please. Tell Ronnie i said hi. Unless you are Mr. Coleman.

Touche on Anthony Roberts. You're right, bad example, but still, like i said, i've done plenty of research across the internet and possible steroid forums. You seemed to miss that point, but bash Anthony as my only source of information. Whatever.

So dude. Help us out. I'd like to see where you got your resources from that hcg during a cycle is in FACT, bad. All the research i've done leans towards doing hcg during a cycle. I'd rather see more helpful information from you instead of "real pro bodybuilders don't let out they're secrets." Come on bro'. Really... is that all you're going to tell us? Perhaps you really don't know shit.

Post my pics up? C'mon. That doesn't prove shit. I've gotten my information from across the internet on folks that are much much larger than you, so shut up. Asking for my pics is like asking for theirs.

Look. I'm not here to argue with you. I'm hear to learn, and so far you haven't taught me shit. Try being collaborative for a change, rather than responding with an unhelpful "Where you guys get this BS?", or "Post your pics up for your research". Bro', help us, or get the hell out of this forum.
    listen ass hole, u can search this website and see how many ppl did i help with info u need a life time to understand.
    so let me get ur ass straightened here cause u've got a big mouth.

I didnt say shit about my self being a pro-BB-er I said that BB-ers don't reveal their real info most of the time onthe internet (where u research u garbage at).
    I didnot refer to my self at all, u pretty much need an English comprehension class.
    2nd, px don't prove shit?!!!!!!!1 then wt proves it? ur un-backed up bull shit? at least my image stands behind my ideas to support it, if i were to say do such and such u'll get this much muscle, well if i am a 175 lbs like dumbass then ppl would laugh at me sayin' then y don't u have the much muscle on u.
    so i guess it does prove and it is the HARDEST prove.

Please post ur pix, let me laugh a little. dumb fvck newbi

listen ass hole, u can search this website and see how many ppl did i help with info u need a life time to understand.
    so let me get ur ass straightened here cause u've got a big mouth.

I didnt say shit about my self being a pro-BB-er I said that BB-ers don't reveal their real info most of the time onthe internet (where u research u garbage at).
    I didnot refer to my self at all, u pretty much need an English comprehension class.
    2nd, px don't prove shit?!!!!!!!1 then wt proves it? ur un-backed up bull shit? at least my image stands behind my ideas to support it, if i were to say do such and such u'll get this much muscle, well if i am a 175 lbs like dumbass then ppl would laugh at me sayin' then y don't u have the much muscle on u.
    so i guess it does prove and it is the HARDEST prove.

Please post ur pix, let me laugh a little. dumb fvck newbi
    Wow. You got a lot of anger in you, eh? Too many people step on your face? Not surprising. Talking to you is like talking to a wall. Settle down there buddy. I thought roid rage was a myth. LOL.

Blog Entries
    Wow. You got a lot of anger in you, eh? Too many people step on your face? Not surprising. Talking to you is like talking to a wall. Settle down there buddy. I thought roid rage was a myth. LOL.
    Well, when ignorants like ur self try to argue shit they don't know which they the learnd of the INTERNET, it is pretty annoying.
    I argue of SOLID ground. shit that I tried my self for years. so piss off and go research how to be a bit smart maybe this time ur research will do.

Well, when ignorants like ur self try to argue shit they don't know which they the learnd of the INTERNET, it is pretty annoying.
    I argue of SOLID ground. shit that I tried my self for years. so piss off and go research how to be a bit smart maybe this time ur research will do.
    So effectively you're saying that anything on the internet is bull shit, regardless whether these studies, articles, discussion forums from established doctors, seasoned bodybuilders, etc are all bull shit?

How is information any different whether it's printed hard copies or digital format in on the INTERNET? You're effectively saying that anybody that ever put anything on the internet, regardless of stature... is bull shit?

You say you're arguments are on SOLID ground from years of experience. Ok, good, i'll give you that, but does that you give you the right to judge every other person on this planet that they're experience is INVALID? I suppose their knowledge from studies, tests, etc. are just pulled out of their assholes, because they decided to post this on the INTERNET.

What are you doing in these forums HELPING people out. After all, you are posting information on the INTERNET. Doesn't that make your knowledge bull shit too? Wait a minute. I don't want to judge you. Perhaps you're the one person across the INTERNET, that has all the intelligence in the world and the information that you post on the internet must NOT be bull shit.

You're funny dude, and you say that i'm ignorant.
    Last edited by dannydxd; 09-14-2008 at 03:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    So effectively you're saying that anything on the internet is bull shit, regardless whether these studies, articles, discussion forums from established doctors, seasoned bodybuilders, etc are all bull shit?

How is information any different whether it's printed hard copies or digital format in on the INTERNET? You're effectively saying that anybody that ever put anything on the internet, regardless of stature... is bull shit?

You say you're arguments are on SOLID ground from years of experience. Ok, good, i'll give you that, but does that you give you the right to judge every other person on this planet that they're experience is INVALID? I suppose their knowledge from studies, tests, etc. are just pulled out of their assholes, because they decided to post this on the INTERNET.

What are you doing in these forums HELPING people out. After all, you are posting information on the INTERNET. Doesn't that make your knowledge bull shit too? Wait a minute. I don't want to judge you. Perhaps you're the one person across the INTERNET, that has all the intelligence in the world and the information that you post on the internet must NOT be bull shit.
    You r a complete ignorant, you research the internet for correct info at the same time the majority is BS.

here is the combination:
    My info + I tried it (as well as ppl who I acquired it from)= Great results and that means it FVCKIN' works. do you get now?
    Maybe not cause you just tryin' to find loop holes in my argument to argue over nothing, in other words the internet is full of idiots like you advocating crap they picked up of other ppl, they never tried it and perhaps never met the person passed these corrupted info to them. Just like your case now. And that makes it BS. Have you tried what you are advocating?

Blog Entries
    And that what gives me the right to SAY not judge that you are an idiot and ignorant of what you are talkin' about. Info with nothing, ABSOLUTLEY nothin' to back it up, except I researched the internet and Anthony Roberts

living2die is offline New Member
    what happens if the hcg foams? does it lose potency/stability and the like and rendered useless? have had personal experiences with hcg foaming over and definatly seemed to be a weak batch...but it would be nice to have some scientific evidence to support my anecdotal report...

xrame is offline New Member
    good info !!!

would hcg be needed for a cycle of
    test e 500mg 1- 12 weeks and
    dbol 25 mg ed for 1 - 6 weeks

it would be my first cycle or will clomid be enough for that cycle ?

donopat is offline Junior Member
    i agree. that is how to do it. 500iu every day, 1,000iu eod, 1500iu, every 3rd day, i personally use 2500iu every 5th day for 3 sots. that 7500iu. than do 1250 every 4th day for 2 and the lasyt amp break it into 3 equal shots nd do them every third day. lately i have been using 37.5mg's of proviorn for 40 days when i do this in the moddle.

plus i always do 1mg. arimidex every 3rd day for 120 days during the cycle.

but the end od the cycle pct i do the priviron, 15000iu total of hcg . 2500 evry 5th day for 2 whole anps, tham the last amp i split into 4 1250iu shots every third day. as soon as the proviron is out i start nolvadex for 30 days, than 5 days after my last hcg shot i do 100mg clomid for 30 days. works fime for me.

Quote Originally Posted by x_moe View Post
    when your doing 500iu shots its best to take everday, 1000iu eod, 1500iu e3d, 2000iu and more will be shot between every 5-7 days.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    "If you do hCG during the cycle, you don’t use it for PCT.

100iu/ED is not really the most desirable use of hCG. Short, intermittent spikes of hCG a couple times a week is ideal. The testes stay most responsive this way."

And btw Dono, 500IU's ED is entirely too much.

Blog Entries
    HCG every day??!!

lovex is offline Associate Member
    thanks bro great info

ma3adi_Darkman is offline Junior Member

confused about using hcg

I finish now my 1st cycle test enth 9 weeks 500mg per week and dbol for 6 Weeks 30 mg per day , i was planing to take for pct clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20 after 14 days from my last shot .But my trainer wanna me To take hcg 500 unit every day for 20 days .After my last shot of test (he Dont wanna me to wait until the half life of test finish). and wanna me to take Also clomid 100/50/50/50 any suggestion pls because am so confused about these pct

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information