Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: What to use for pct

Pickering95 is offline New Member

What to use for pct

Coming up on the 16 week mark of my test/primo cycle, about to order for my pct I was planning on starting hgh in about a week since I have like a month left of the cycle and continue it through pct. I've been doing 750 MG a week of test and 400 MG of primo. So need to figure out what I should do for the pct and for how long please

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickering95 View Post
    Coming up on the 16 week mark of my test/primo cycle, about to order for my pct I was planning on starting hgh in about a week since I have like a month left of the cycle and continue it through pct. I've been doing 750 MG a week of test and 400 MG of primo. So need to figure out what I should do for the pct and for how long please
    Go read the PCT portion of the planning my first cycle thread. Replace clomid with enclomiphene at 25/12.5/12.5/12.5

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    Last edited by Cylon357; 11-13-2023 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Added link

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Welcome to the forums…

So you’re doing a 20 week cycle and you’re about to start hgh? But you arent sure how to do a pct? Brother I think we have a little more to discuss here. Are you mistaking gh for hcg maybe either way im not sure but thats a long cycle and recovering your levels back to normal probably isnt going to happen but you can try it anyway depending on how old you are
    Use the link cy provided, use the stickies on the forum.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Pickering95 is offline New Member
    No I'm doing 16 and am on 12 I'm 27 and was told that I could do growth while on my pct

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    No I'm doing 16 and am on 12 I'm 27 and was told that I could do growth while on my pct
    Is this your first cycle? I would agree you could do growth on pct, you can do growth whenever but I personally would do it along cycle of aas.

Thread Information